BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the last couple of days i have dino's beast in my garage and i've driven it a few times in the couple of days and i must say i love the race and xpipe sound.even when member deelaw got his exhaust and i heard it i had a smile on my face like never before.the problem is that its soooo loud:eek:oohhh: ,i love the sound it makes though !!

im either considering ss with xpipe or this eis sport. member canysmc is supposed to stop by one day aswell to let me hear his ss setup. i konow i want something i just don't know what.

if someone with the sport could help me out then that would be great..otherwise maybe i'll be the 1st one on the board to get the sport version..with ovals of course.

here's the scale i made up in my head pls tell me if my head is right / wrong..

eis race /x pipe = 8 on the scale

eis race /no x pipe = 6 on the scale

then would eis sport be a 4 on the scale ??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,372 Posts
LI-M5 said:
for the last couple of days i have dino's beast in my garage and i've driven it a few times in the couple of days and i must say i love the race and xpipe sound.even when member deelaw got his exhaust and i heard it i had a smile on my face like never before.the problem is that its soooo loud:eek:oohhh: ,i love the sound it makes though !!

im either considering ss with xpipe or this eis sport. member canysmc is supposed to stop by one day aswell to let me hear his ss setup. i konow i want something i just don't know what.

if someone with the sport could help me out then that would be great..otherwise maybe i'll be the 1st one on the board to get the sport version..with ovals of course.

here's the scale i made up in my head pls tell me if my head is right / wrong..

eis race /x pipe = 8 on the scale

eis race /no x pipe = 6 on the scale

then would eis sport be a 4 on the scale ??
From what I've heard, and according to your scale, the Sport would be a 5 or 5.5. It's not much quieter than the Race.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,176 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
canysmc said:
whoa cany, seems like a deal i just can't refuse huh !! $1250 maybe i should just try em out even though they are not the ovals.and if i totally hate em then its not as bad as 3k + s+h and labor..its just $1250 and install which i think is bolt on anyway right ?? what do you guys think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,818 Posts
LI-M5 said:
thats what im afraid of !! since theres no vid's and noone can confirm.
Dude, I don't think Sport is not gonna be much quieter. I think the safe thing to do is go with SS, Dinan, or Tubi WITH the x-pipe (I have a feeling that any of these exhausts will be too quiet without x-pipe). Judging from what I think you're looking for, that would be better for you.

Besides, selling SS, Tubi, or Dinan mufflers will be MUCH easier than selling an Eisenmann Sport. The reason that there are no vids is b/c NO ONE has it!
Just my 2 pennies.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,176 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
419 Posts
Go with the Kreis-Sieg Valvetronic F1 Exhaust System....
It produces the exact sound quality you are looking for :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
deelaw said:
Go with the Kreis-Sieg Valvetronic F1 Exhaust System....
It produces the exact sound quality you are looking for :angel:
actually was on the phone with eis yes and the guy was like i know eactly what you need kreis-sieg im like yeah right its so expensive he like its 5 g's i was like huh thinking if i gonna spend 3g's or more anyway whats the big deal then he checked since i got interested then oops sorry buddy i was wrong its $6895.00 plus s+h +install damn 8 g's thats alot..yeah its a great concept but com on..

dino mentioned to me that i should do like a combo maybe

hamann w ss xpipe
ss race w miesterchaf x pipe
tubi w ss x pipe
dinan w ss x pipe

i have no idea im actually getting pissed i want louder but not eis louder and it seems like ss race and x-pipe may not do it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,818 Posts
LI-M5 said:
dino mentioned to me that i should do like a combo maybe

hamann w ss xpipe
ss race w miesterchaf x pipe
tubi w ss x pipe
dinan w ss x pipe
Dude, that's what I recommended!

The Kreissig is nice, but you're right. Not worth that kind of money, esp without any appreciable HP gains.
Just get the x-pipe with one of the above and if that's still not enough, you can always replace section 1 later. DO IT!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,047 Posts
deelaw said:
Go with the Kreis-Sieg Valvetronic F1 Exhaust System....
It produces the exact sound quality you are looking for :angel:
Does anybody on this board have this exhaust yet? I would love to hear a sound clip of both "on" and "off".


Cheers ///
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bmwbonehead said:
RYAN17. Said he would post clips, but never did.
he was at my dealer the other day to have dinan rear diff and sus istalled and the guys there told me it was bannannassss..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bmwbonehead said:
Dude, that's what I recommended!

The Kreissig is nice, but you're right. Not worth that kind of money, esp without any appreciable HP gains.
Just get the x-pipe with one of the above and if that's still not enough, you can always replace section 1 later. DO IT!
boner what is sec 1 ?? actually explain the sec's to me i thought sec 1 was the mufflers .thanks
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top