BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ,

Basically couple of weeks I've installed the Predator ICE from Umnitza and I was shocked with the result , the OEM yellow color is 2 times brighter than the umnitza kit , I tought maybe I made a mistake because I asked them and the guys asked how did i Installed it , so I said I'll double check the installation and I'll check online for more details , but it's simple and doesn't require that much specially for a person that installed a CCFL angel eyes on E39 M5 ..

I've heard that a lot of people had the same problem .. but I need to confirm that from you guys before I contact Umnitza again and find a solution , because before I bought the Kit I've asked them it Ibright V3 is better and they said NO it's exactly the same and I have that documented in the email ..

hope to hear from you soon ..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I helped a friend install angelibrights v3 on his car. While it is not as bright as advertised, it is brighter than the OEM one for sure. But because the light is so white, it washes out the halo eyes along with the Xenons. My OEM rings, while not as bright as the V3s, are more noticeable due to the color contrast. You may have an inferior unit to the V3s.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
You should definitely contact them, they look pretty yellow. Here is a picture of my Angel Ibrights V3:

Attachments

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
atcually the attached pictures is my OEM yellow ones ,, I'll take a picture of the Umnitza white angel eyes at night and post it .. the problem is I already paid 149$ for the umnitza and another 250 $ for the I Bright V3 , that's a lot of money for a small mode .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts