BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

641 - 649 of 649 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Right about ready to order this thing. On checkout i got a “flat rate” shipping quote of $50 for Puerto Rico

Is the package rather large or something?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Does anyone know Jim personally or have a way to get ahold of him other than his FAMS contact info? I have a rod bearing/bolts, oil pump chain tensioner, and oil pan gasket and parts kit I ordered back in early/mid December and I'm really needing it now. I've got my house for sale and if I go to close on it, I'll likely need to be out within a week... and my car is sitting on the lift half apart in my garage. The only response I've gotten from Jim was a little over 3 weeks ago.. He responded to a pm I had sent, saying that my order should ship the following week. Other than that and my initial email he replied to a day after my purchase, I haven't heard anything.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could reach out to him on my behalf.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yea... No luck getting hold of Jim atm. Still waiting on my tune.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi,

There's nothing for sale on Fast Attack Motorsports. Does anybody know why ? Did I miss something ?

Thank you
I don't see anything either. Have no info to base my assumption off of, but I'd guess he's stopped taking orders to catch up with his backlog.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't see anything either. Have no info to base my assumption off of, but I'd guess he's stopped taking orders to catch up with his backlog.
I was actually looking to buy some Infinity Design headers from him but I noticed everything on the site is taken down. Jim is usually very responsive so I wonder what's going on ?

Rich, do you have any recent videos of the ID header/GTS setup? I'd love to hear it! I just got a GTS installed myself and I'm ready for some ID headers. :p
Some of your older GTS vids actually helped convince me to get the GTS! and with the ID headers I'm looking for more power and a bit more rasp.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Rich, do you have any recent videos of the ID header/GTS setup? I'd love to hear it! I just got a GTS installed myself and I'm ready for some ID headers. :p
Some of your older GTS vids actually helped convince me to get the GTS! and with the ID headers I'm looking for more power and a bit more rasp.
Glad you enjoyed the old vids, I tried to be somewhat ... scientific? with them and they got some really positive responses on YT.

No videos with the headers yet as I'm still waiting to pick my car up from Jim's shop. I'll definitely make similar comparison videos as soon as I can though.

641 - 649 of 649 Posts