BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
wow....yeah, I've got mixed feelings about having M6's involved in F&F4...but you know i'm not saying.........i'm just saying...:dunno:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
wow....yeah, I've got mixed feelings about having M6's involved in F&F4...but you know i'm not saying.........i'm just saying...:dunno:
+1, I would not attend an open call if it were in NYC. Our cars should not mix in with the rif raf if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
M6 has too much class for that rice rocket flick

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'd mix in this "rif raf", but they may want someone else to stand by or drive your car. I might go, could possibly be fun. Our cars wouldn't fit in and that's what would make it so fun; everyone would test the power of our cars... and we'd win a majority of the time, but some of these guys have put more money into their cars than we've paid, for the car and all mods put together. Everyone has pride of ownership.

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

I have class coming out of my a.s.s.... :hihi:

But I just don't agree that our cars are too good for something....or the opinion we shouldn't associate with car nuts for other marques....a car nut is a car nut to me....they are brothers....

If they are nuts for marques outside of BMW, they are just wrong, it doesn't mean we can't hang out with them. :hihi:

BTW, I don't usally do it on this board, I sometimes (and deliberately) make fan-boyish statements to prove a point / illustrate an idea to espouse some of the benefits of BMW....to the point it annoys fanboys of other marques...but it is the internet....just a little fun, even if I don't really mean it.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
:hihi:
I have class coming out of my a.s.s.... :hihi:

But I just don't agree that our cars are too good for something....or the opinion we shouldn't associate with car nuts for other marques....a car nut is a car nut to me....they are brothers....

If they are nuts for marques outside of BMW, they are just wrong, it doesn't mean we can't hang out with them. :hihi:

BTW, I don't usally do it on this board, I sometimes (and deliberately) make fan-boyish statements to prove a point / illustrate an idea to espouse some of the benefits of BMW....to the point it annoys fanboys of other marques...but it is the internet....just a little fun, even if I don't really mean it.
T-Bone you are too crzy bro! I personally think they need to add some respectable cars to these movies. I personally will not bother with this, but I sure hope to see some M6's. Maybe these Ricer's just do not have what it takes to drive a real car!:hihi:

·
Registered
397 Posts

Couldn't agree more. The movie will probably portrait some rice rocket smoking the M6. Don't get me wrong, have nothing against Asian cars, I used to be rice rockier too but the M6 is in a different class.:M5launch:<O:p</O:p

·
Registered
140 Posts

You guys should all agree and come to a conlucion that not one single board member should attend boycott!!!!!!:nono:

Personally I would feel ashamed seeing a beautiful M hanging around those cars that usually represent that crappy movie.:grrrr:

Lets be honest the movie SUCKS!!!!!!!:blink:

·
Registered
991 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
f&f4

i do agree that our cars would look abit out of place but it would be nice to see acouple more BMW's in the movie, i can only remeber a Evo M3 being in the second movie and a Z4 some where in the first, it would be great to see some modded bmw's in the next movie, show that you can personilaize these cars, show that we do have more charcter then we're given credit for.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
F&F4 totally skipped NYC!!! They did the west coast to the south to Tokyo and now back to the West Coast! Am I missing something here?

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
it would be nice to see a couple more BMW's in the movie
Yea, but I envision an M6 with the passenger window down, chucking empty beer bottles at the retarded rice-equipped cars as it smokes by going 200 mph!:haha2:

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I thought those GIANT wings make them go faster??

Who cares about drag, I got lots of stickers on my car and that makes me go fast.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts