BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Greg

Not too sure if it was you, but did you happen to come across a Zinnobar Red E34 B10 on the M3 towards Farnborough about 3 weeks ago?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi!

Ummm - don't remember - but that's my turf (I live in Farnham) so you may well have spotted me... Sorry, I'm notoriously bad at spotting people / cars when I'm driving..!

PS

I hope I was driving fast, and not picking my nose...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi Greg,

I have an Alpina Blue B10-V8 and live in Lightwater which is not too far from you,perhaps we can meet up with Jez sometime and have our own B10 meeting.

Brian

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The plate was B10 HCE.

You weren't driving fast, but I did get an appreciative nod.

I was on my way to pick up a mate, as we were off to the 'ring the next day, so I was all loved up about cars and having fun!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Ah, not me then, sorry...

So there's ANOTHER one around!

PS there's one that I see occasionally parked at the Guildford spectrum complex, wonder whose that is..

·
Registered
45 Posts
@greg1234, the ALPINA at the Spectrum might be me as I go up there a bit. Silver B10 V8. When I get mine back (hopefully next week) we will have to meet up with igneousb, did you get me email yesterday?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yes, we'll have to fix something up to meet...

BTW the one in the Spectrum is Alpina Blue, with white indicator lenses. Don't tell me there's yet another one kicking around!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts