BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2006 M5
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Jim is currently shipping his S85 & SMG tune, cable and BMW software update? I tried reaching out to him on FB and email but haven't heard anything.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
I thought he was still doing tune but taking a back seat on anything else

·
Registered
2006 M5
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought he was still doing tune but taking a back seat on anything else
That's what I thought but wanted to hear it from the man himself. Hopefully he'll chime in and confirm so I can give him my money. 💸

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Be sure to get the Euro SMG tune too if you are successful reaching Jim.
You will thank me.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
I’d actually like to get the tune as well. One of the few engine mods I’d do to this car

·
Registered
2006 M5
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to everyone for your input, much appreciated. Did your buddy contact Jim first or did he just go to the FAMS website and order there?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I reached out to him directly, if you are looking for the tune, can get you linked with him, if you want to message me on IG @thisiskashii

I did a group buy, and I have 1 tune left for a discounted price, just message me on IG if interested!

·
Registered
2006 M5
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I reached out to him directly, if you are looking for the tune, can get you linked with him, if you want to message me on IG @thisiskashii

I did a group buy, and I have 1 tune left for a discounted price, just message me on IG if interested!
I really appreciate it. Sending you a message now!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts