BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 M6, I decided to post here in the F10 side of things, because i know there lot more traffic here. So I dropped my car off to the the service department this weekend, as it still under factory warranty. I made mention to them that the car no longer feels solid taking turns and that i was developing an uncomfortable sound on bumps. I mentioned a few other items that needed to be addressed (wind noise from driver window, 12v power supply not working, etc). I get a call from my SA today and she tells me that my car needs 2 front struts, 2 rear struts and a ball joint. She then ask me where i purchased the car, because it seems that the car was once lowered, and returned to factory height. I told her i purchased the car from Miami and that it has always been factory height while in possession. The dealer says that they do not want not cover these items and that the springs are new. I'm waiting on her to email me an invoice that these items would cost me out of pocket. However while sitting here, I'm thinking: What are the odds that this is an expensive job, and this is typical dealer non-sense of not wanting to cover the bill. I am really pissed off. Should i go to another dealer (and possibly hear the same thing, or maybe some other crap) or should I wait for the work order and contact BMW North America? any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Topend if I were you I would ask around a few other dealers once you get a quote from these guys IMHO.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Topend if I were you I would ask around a few other dealers once you get a quote from these guys IMHO.

thanks muz. i'm hoping that BMWNA will resolve this, but i have no problem getting another dealer to address this.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hope you and your beast are happy and prosperous haha :) cheers and goodluck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts