BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheel and airbag will be offered as a set or separately.

Wheel leather is decent with only real wear at the 10:30-12:00 location. Also leather is worn and slightly loose fitting above the volume controls, just above the "+" button. No scuffs or gouges anywhere. Tri-color stitching is in excellent shape.

Upper button panel is excellent with no wear or scratches. Lower panel is nice but for the usual scratches near the bottom.

Airbag is clean, roundel is not dented and very nice.

All harnesses included for a plug and play installation in any 2000-2003 M5.

$325 for the combo shipped to the US.

$175 each shipped for wheel or airbag separately.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wheel and airbags are sold.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, another very nice M5 wheel and airbag combo available.

Wheel shows very little wear and airbag is clean and without scratches.

Even better are the button panel and lower cover which are both nearly flawless.

Everything is included for a plug and play installation in any E39 with a two stage airbag built after 03/99.

$375 shipped to the US.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wheel and airbag are sold!

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Another facelift wheel available. Leather and stitching are nice, button panel and lower cover are very good as well. Some minor smoothness at about 12:00. A small scuff here and there but a nice wheel overall.

Everything is included but the airbag. That is pending sale.

$240 shipped for wheel with controls and airbag harness to the US. If the airbag becomes available, I'll offer the combo for $360 shipped. Payment by Paypal, buyer covers my fee (if any)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hey clemster, I'm local, but only interested in a full set with the airbag. I asked before, and you didnt have an airbag either. What's an appropriate delay between messaging you? I dont want to be a pain, but I do want a fancy facelifted steering wheel!

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey clemster, I'm local, but only interested in a full set with the airbag. I asked before, and you didnt have an airbag either. What's an appropriate delay between messaging you? I dont want to be a pain, but I do want a fancy facelifted steering wheel!
The airbag that came with this wheel did sell. I may have another and will check this morning. If I don't have one, they are readily available on eBay. Here's a seller with round airbags for under $100 shipped. BMW E46 Round Sport Airbag Black 01 06 325i 325CI 330CI 330i M3 E39 525i 530i M5 | eBay. Keep in mind, cosmetic condition is what dictates price.

You are never a pain if you are looking for parts. Keep after me or risk missing out!

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Most recent steering wheel is still available for $225 shipped. It is complete and needs only a round airbag, which has sold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts