BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Facelift Headlights & Taillights now available at Tischer BMW from Evan

5K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  RadicalM5 
#1 ·
http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...atalogid=4462&siteid=214336&categoryID=112998

Evan from Tischer BMW has created a section for us on the M6board for parts specifically for the M6.

As requested, they have the updated taillights and headlights. One member has already bought a set....

If it is you.....POST PICS now.

Evan will monitor this thread. Tischer is starting up a business focused on BMW boards. If you have ideas for other parts that you would like to see, post them on this thread.

:cheers:

Disclaimer: I am NOT receiving any monetary benefit, directly or indirectly....I just like you guys.

#3 ·
I'm assuming the '08 headlamps are a pair when it says Quant:1 is that right?

If so that's a great deal. I paid considerably more for '07 Euro lamps but I wouldn't trade them for twice what I paid for them.

#4 · (Edited)
Any good dealer will match these prices. Provided the discounts are also supplier approved. (That is Dinan or BMW has not given a dealer a absolute fixed retail price or low ball price). I have always found BMW parts departments to be very reasonable and flexible, especially if you are a BMW CCA member.

cherrsagai

#8 ·
Any good dealer will match these prices. Provided the discounts are also supplier approved. (That is Dinan or BMW has not given a dealer a absolute fixed retail price or low ball price). I have always found BMW parts departments to be very reasonable and flexible, especially if you are a BMW CCA member.

cherrsagai

In my experience Tischer is by far the cheapest.

Once I get some free time, I will likely bite the bullet and do the experiment.

#6 ·
I'd assume they would be the same as your current headlights and don't need to be replaced.

cherrsagai

#10 · (Edited)
http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...atalogid=4462&siteid=214336&categoryID=112998

Evan from Tischer BMW has created a section for us on the M6board for parts specifically for the M6.

As requested, they have the updated taillights and headlights. One member has already bought a set....

If it is you.....POST PICS now.

Evan will monitor this thread. Tischer is starting up a business focused on BMW boards. If you have ideas for other parts that you would like to see, post them on this thread.

:cheers:

Disclaimer: I am NOT receiving any monetary benefit, directly or indirectly....I just like you guys.
I bought the first set from the website. I am waiting for them to arrive. Should be early next week. I will let you all know once if get them installed. Too bad, its winter so the monster is mothballed--but this will be a good diversion to spend some time with her while she is resting! :thumbsup:

BTW, Evan is awesome--responds quickly to emails. Forget about the phone :typing:

#14 ·
is it difficult? any instructions?

And the price for taillights is $250.00/ea now? I thought they were $180 :haha:
Interesting how the taillights price went up, isn't it?

:confused2

#24 · (Edited)
Do a little searching please.....also it's a good idea to go to a BMW dealer you can see it in person.

Lens are clear instead of yellow and turn signals are all LEDs now.
Reconfigured headlight assemblies with new lenses, new LED markers and turn signals, 'white area' increased

Taillights include new LED design

US versions are now more like the European lights have always been.

:)

As we all have thought major things happening to the 6 series<O:p</O:p
and M6 as will,
sorry had to remove 2 pages because I was asked too, here is a short version for you Regarding the M6 only,
giving that you are those potential customers, but I can't show all of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.