BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...atalogid=4462&siteid=214336&categoryID=112998

Evan from Tischer BMW has created a section for us on the M6board for parts specifically for the M6.

As requested, they have the updated taillights and headlights. One member has already bought a set....

If it is you.....POST PICS now.

Evan will monitor this thread. Tischer is starting up a business focused on BMW boards. If you have ideas for other parts that you would like to see, post them on this thread.

:cheers:

Disclaimer: I am NOT receiving any monetary benefit, directly or indirectly....I just like you guys.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow, expensive, but awesome bling.

I really like the new 2008 coupe headrests. How about offering these?

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'm assuming the '08 headlamps are a pair when it says Quant:1 is that right?

If so that's a great deal. I paid considerably more for '07 Euro lamps but I wouldn't trade them for twice what I paid for them.

·
1,764 Posts
http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...atalogid=4462&siteid=214336&categoryID=112998

Evan from Tischer BMW has created a section for us on the M6board for parts specifically for the M6.

As requested, they have the updated taillights and headlights. One member has already bought a set....

Evan will monitor this thread. Tischer is starting up a business focused on BMW boards. If you have ideas for other parts that you would like to see, post them on this thread.

Disclaimer: I am NOT receiving any monetary benefit, directly or indirectly....I just like you guys.

Any good dealer will match these prices. Provided the discounts are also supplier approved. (That is Dinan or BMW has not given a dealer a absolute fixed retail price or low ball price). I have always found BMW parts departments to be very reasonable and flexible, especially if you are a BMW CCA member.

cherrsagai

·
Registered
21 Posts
The website says "Headlights do not come with: xenon light control unit, xenon light bulb, or alc drive" Are these individual units that we have to secure elsewhere?

thanks

·
1,764 Posts
The website says "Headlights do not come with: xenon light control unit, xenon light bulb, or alc drive" Are these individual units that we have to secure elsewhere?

thanks
I'd assume they would be the same as your current headlights and don't need to be replaced.

cherrsagai

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any good dealer will match these prices. Provided the discounts are also supplier approved. (That is Dinan or BMW has not given a dealer a absolute fixed retail price or low ball price). I have always found BMW parts departments to be very reasonable and flexible, especially if you are a BMW CCA member.

cherrsagai

In my experience Tischer is by far the cheapest.

Once I get some free time, I will likely bite the bullet and do the experiment.

·
1,764 Posts
In my experience Tischer is by far the cheapest.

Once I get some free time, I will likely bite the bullet and do the experiment.
In my experience almost any other dealer will match their prices. I already have confirmation. This is easy to do, especially once someone like Tischer publishes a price. And you get the parts immediately when you pay.

cherrsagai

·
Registered
832 Posts

I bought the first set from the website. I am waiting for them to arrive. Should be early next week. I will let you all know once if get them installed. Too bad, its winter so the monster is mothballed--but this will be a good diversion to spend some time with her while she is resting! :thumbsup:

BTW, Evan is awesome--responds quickly to emails. Forget about the phone :typing:

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I'd assume they would be the same as your current headlights and don't need to be replaced.

cherrsagai
I would like to see what happens. I do know that the bulbs for the Angel eyes are different and 2007 bulbs dont work on 2008 lights.

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought the first set from the website. I am waiting for them to arrive. Should be early next week. I will let you all know once if get them installed. Too bad, its winter so the monster is mothballed--but this will be a good diversion to spend some time with her while she is resting! :thumbsup:

BTW, Evan is awesome--responds quickly to emails. Forget about the phone :typing:

Thanks....Awesome.... I am swamped right now at work....

·
Registered
104 Posts
has anyone done the headlight swap?

is it difficult? any instructions?

And the price for taillights is $250.00/ea now? I thought they were $180 :haha:

·
1,764 Posts
is it difficult? any instructions?

And the price for taillights is $250.00/ea now? I thought they were $180 :haha:
Interesting how the taillights price went up, isn't it?

:confused2

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
They didnt go up... the error was that those prices were for non-LED M6 replacement... the Tischer price is pretty aggressive discount... Evan is awesome!!:cheers:
Most BMW parts can be ordered on the Tischer site:
63217170977 2006-2007 tail lamp assy left, $259(list), $207(Tischer)
63217177069 2008 tail lamp assy left, $335(list), $268(Tischer)

The special E63 section reduces the price to $250 :M5thumbs:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts