BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F97 2xxx - Black M5 - Chicago, IL - parked in front of Japonais restaurant last night! Was it you? Looks like it was sporting Pilot Sport PS2's!
SCORPIO

·
Registered
88 Posts
Chicago is a BIG! I think there are more M5s than all of them in Czech Republic....Its even more interesting to find exactly this car owner on this board. Unfortunately not all M5 owners are registered here, some of them dont even know, that there are internet forums about M5s.
The worst thing is :wroom: "old ladies in M5s":wroom: - I mean will they ever use M5s advantages against other cars or performance?:M5rev::M5launch: I dont think so...:flag:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We love that restaurant! The duck is AMAZING! Highly recommended and great atmosphere...

SCORPIO

·
Registered
201 Posts

Cool, an M5'er on this list here in Chi-town. Maybe next Spring when the salt and snow have subsided, and if I ever wrap up my engine rebuild project, we could get some photos of our two //M 5-ers together.

Last summer before I started working on the engine, I had her out one day and spotted an E39 M5 owner in the Oak Brook area. I gave him a wave but he didn't acknowldge me. Probably thought I was just some bottom-feeder with an old BMW. I guess he didn't check out the license plate.

·
Registered
116 Posts
flipwils11 said:

Cool, an M5'er on this list here in Chi-town. Maybe next Spring when the salt and snow have subsided, and if I ever wrap up my engine rebuild project, we could get some photos of our two //M 5-ers together.

Last summer before I started working on the engine, I had her out one day and spotted an E39 M5 owner in the Oak Brook area. I gave him a wave but he didn't acknowldge me. Probably thought I was just some bottom-feeder with an old BMW. I guess he didn't check out the license plate.
I'm in for a meet when spring arrives (can't wait)...I've got my beast under wraps until then...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts