BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a pic I saw on the Web......I am trying to find more now....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I don't understand why someone would take and post photos of the exterior only since the base F10 shape is already well known and this is in mule garb anyway. Where are the photos of the interior, especially of the shifter and dash, and close-ups of the brakes, etc?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Where are the photos of the interior, especially of the shifter and dash, and close-ups of the brakes, etc?
Exactly! Come on Californians ... get out there and find this beast!

Here is another one pictured on Jalopnik with exterior-only shots. Also in CA with the same plate number as the one shown above ... but this example is clearly black?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
This picture was taken by an Mfest member near Pepperdine University. I got a phone call from another Mfest member saying it was in Santa Monica today, when I head to work tomorrow I'll keep an eye out.

exciting.... :)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
The side mirrors and the number of slats in the front grilles match what we saw on the M5 at Amsterdam's Schiphol airport, but I agree, it would be nice to see more inside or even the rear difusser up close.

More photos!!! Find that beast and take more photos!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
One of my friends on the 405 South saw it 2 nights ago. If I see this on the road, you better believe I am going to completely drop everything I am doing and I will follow it until I get a chance to take 1000 pictures of it, inside and out. Muahahahhaa!!! :3:

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
407 Posts
One of my friends on the 405 South saw it 2 nights ago. If I see this on the road, you better believe I am going to completely drop everything I am doing and I will follow it until I get a chance to take 1000 pictures of it, inside and out. Muahahahhaa!!! :3:
Just make sure you take the lens cap off LOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
I don't understand why people make their car like this. I never tried to paint on my car, I don't like a single scratch also. may be people love their car like this.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Haha, this was a nice laugh. But let's help our fellow member out here...

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Cant beleive they didnt take a picture of the interiour.
I cannot believe that either.. I mean, it's sitting right there.

There has only been one interior photo of one of the test mules a while back.. and that photo told us a lot.

If a Cali member sees this car - PLEASE take your iPhone out and place flat against the drivers window, press the screen to focus, and snap away.

To the other member.. haha..

It's a test mule, F10 2012MY M5. the psychedelic circles on it is to cover up the lines of the body to protect it from spy photographs. No owner in their right mind would do that - we agree. That car is owned by BMW and they try to do everything they can to cover up and protect it.

As it's getting closer to it's release date, we will see more and more and BMW cares less and less about hiding it.

·
Registered
244 Posts
In my home town, Ventura CA. about two weeks ago, guessing, I was sitting at a light and it went right past me. He looked right at me as I was in my M6. The light was red and I was going to run the light and go after it as I did have my camera. The driver of this car kind of dared me to follow him, but the red light was long so I missed out. I would have posted this sooner but what I saw I thought might have been someone looking for attention. Darn, should have followed it.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
In my home town, Ventura CA. about two weeks ago, guessing, I was sitting at a light and it went right past me. He looked right at me as I was in my M6. The light was red and I was going to run the light and go after it as I did have my camera. The driver of this car kind of dared me to follow him, but the red light was long so I missed out. I would have posted this sooner but what I saw I thought might have been someone looking for attention. Darn, should have followed it.
Sure wish you had run the light and the F10! Darn...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Should Have

Sure wish you had run the light and the F10! Darn...
Yes I sure should have. He was driving in town, along the beach taking in the ocean view. Not even on the freeway!!
I am sure he was headed North to Santa Barbara. But where did this guy come from? We have a local port only 10 miles away for any BMWs shipped to Southern CA. Or was this car coming from back east. That is part of the reason I did not take chase thinking it was someone playing a trick. But after seeing the posts, it was the same car. And this will NEVER come again.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm sure we all would have chipped in and covered whatever ticket you may have incurred by running the light and chasing him down.

:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts