BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

For all the Canadians here, I have an F10 M5 back in BC and would like to ship it over to London ON. Is it possible to drive something like that here? This is the first winter I am spending in London so I have no idea how bad the snow is. Do y'all think with a set of good winter tires I will get through this winter? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Hi all,

For all the Canadians here, I have an F10 M5 back in BC and would like to ship it over to London ON. Is it possible to drive something like that here? This is the first winter I am spending in London so I have no idea how bad the snow is. Do y'all think with a set of good winter tires I will get through this winter? Thanks.
I'm not Canadian but I do live in that region... Buffalo, NY. I travel in Ontario enough to know where London is, also. Their weather is similar to Buffalo save the lake effect snow blasts we get. That said the F10 M5 is great in the snow with proper tires. Get some nice Pirelli's or Michelin's or Nokians. Make sure the rear tires are narrower than stock. I currently have 255 width and their slightly too narrow. Next time I'll go 265's in the rear and stay with 255 in the front.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not Canadian but I do live in that region... Buffalo, NY. I travel in Ontario enough to know where London is, also. Their weather is similar to Buffalo save the lake effect snow blasts we get. That said the F10 M5 is great in the snow with proper tires. Get some nice Pirelli's or Michelin's or Nokians. Make sure the rear tires are narrower than stock. I currently have 255 width and their slightly too narrow. Next time I'll go 265's in the rear and stay with 255 in the front.
Thanks for the insight! I am ordering the rims right now so that was super helpful

1 - 3 of 3 Posts