1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
I really like the Imperial Blue that is shown in the brochure. Is this a color that exists on other BMW cars to use as comparison? Would be best to see in the flesh before ordering the car.

·
Registered
105 Posts
looking at the options list it looks like there will be a convenience package, technology package that upgrades the navigation to a 10 inch screen, and possibly a sport/premium 2 package that comes with the better M seats and larger wheels? Just a guess...

I certianly hope the resduals on the F10s are a little better than the E60s or else Ill have to wait to pick up a CPO'd one in 3 years or so like my current M5...I think the E60's were like 39% residuals on leases which is GOD AWFUL.
-Curt

·
Registered
652 Posts
BMW residuals will only go up once reliability goes way up for a few years in a row.

By the way, do we finally get Night Vision??!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really like the Imperial Blue that is shown in the brochure. Is this a color that exists on other BMW cars to use as comparison? Would be best to see in the flesh before ordering the car.
I haven't seen the Imperial Blue or heard of it ever. It certainly looks good. I am glad BMW is offering new colors, but I wish they made the traditional colors available still...I guess they are available via BMW Individual.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts