BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, pretty new on the forum, I purchased a set of VRSF catless downpipes for my 2014 M6 GC and even though I heard good things about their downpipes I’m having a serious issue with fitment, I removed all the brackets and if I get the DP to seal to the turbo then I can’t get it to fit with the rest of the exhaust and vice versa, spent all day working on this and it’s been a real pain, any suggestions? I’m hoping it’s not the quality of the pipes but rather user error.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
If u are sure youve fitted left and right side correct then its not made right
What do other reviews say??

Even my ess pipes the oxy sens locations are crap wiring is stretched!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If u are sure youve fitted left and right side correct then its not made right
What do other reviews say??

Even my ess pipes the oxy sens locations are crap wiring is stretched!
I’m almost 100% sure I fitted them in correctly, I’ve heard really good reviews about VRSF so that’s why I went with them, sounds like I may have just gotten a bad set, and yea I also heard about issues with o2 sensor wiring.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Its horrible when things dont go to plan doing diy! Can you see visually if holding new and old upto each other??

·
Registered
BMW 2013 F10-M5
12 Posts
I been doing some research on this, since I want to install on my F10-M5. Here is video with detailed installation that hopefully helps you out

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, pretty new on the forum, I purchased a set of VRSF catless downpipes for my 2014 M6 GC and even though I heard good things about their downpipes I’m having a serious issue with fitment, I removed all the brackets and if I get the DP to seal to the turbo then I can’t get it to fit with the rest of the exhaust and vice versa, spent all day working on this and it’s been a real pain, any suggestions? I’m hoping it’s not the quality of the pipes but rather user error.
Just tried to install VRSF Downpipes on my 2013 M5..these people should seriously go outta business..CRAPPY FIT !!! The bunghole didn't line up with the heatshield allowing for the O2 sensor to be installed properly, the pipes wouldn't seal to the turbos correctly, and the mounts were so far off it was a joke. When I approached the company their explanation was that the pipes weren't defective they were supposed to fit like that ! 😳 ABSOLUTE JOKE ! WOULD NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE AGAIN NOR WOULD I RECOMEND THEIR COMPANY ! Figures they don't have a phone for customer support..don't install that trash in your car unless you don't mind the problems later.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just tried to install VRSF Downpipes on my 2013 M5..these people should seriously go outta business..CRAPPY FIT !!! The bunghole didn't line up with the heatshield allowing for the O2 sensor to be installed properly, the pipes wouldn't seal to the turbos correctly, and the mounts were so far off it was a joke. When I approached the company their explanation was that the pipes weren't defective they were supposed to fit like that ! 😳 ABSOLUTE JOKE ! WOULD NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE AGAIN NOR WOULD I RECOMEND THEIR COMPANY ! Figures they don't have a phone for customer support..don't install that trash in your car unless you don't mind the problems later.
Exactly right, Ive never been more let down by a company like I was with VRSF, product didn’t fit, no biggie, I wanted some guidance, but it took them OVER A MONTH of not responding to my emails for me to throw in the towel and buy a set of slightly more expensive Fabworx downpipes which popped right in and bolted up flawlessly. I don’t see myself recommending VRSF to any of my friends let alone doing business with them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Exactly right, Ive never been more let down by a company like I was with VRSF, product didn’t fit, no biggie, I wanted some guidance, but it took them OVER A MONTH of not responding to my emails for me to throw in the towel and buy a set of slightly more expensive Fabworx downpipes which popped right in and bolted up flawlessly. I don’t see myself recommending VRSF to any of my friends let alone doing business with them.
Facts are..if you want a quality product that is going to fit well and the company is going to treat you right you have to spend the extra few bucks..you spent alot of money on an M5 why dumb it down ? I've learned my lesson..no more cutting corners.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How did you go about this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Had such a hard time getting the pipes to fit I said screw it and went with a set of RK Autowerks downpipes..fit perfectly ! About $600 more, but I just wasn't interested in cutting,bending, and modifying something that should fit correctly in the 1st place. I'm still going round and round with VRSF trying to return the DEFECTIVE pipes. Poor quality and terrible customer service. Wouldn't recommend their company to anyone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts