BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm going to the F1 race in June, in O'Canada, Montreal, WEE, WEE.cherrsagai..........anyone interested ??? going to get inside VIP parking with BMW......BMW tent, food, scantly clad BMW women,:eek::eek: overnite at a sponsored BMW block of rooms, I am interested if anyone wants to join me, you will have to pay upfront,hmmm a package...NO REFUNDS a ballpark figure of 500.00 bucks.. i'll find out for sure, soon, think about this, NO DREAMERS...................

SANTA :M5launch:

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
UFH, just so I understand.....where do the M cars park at night and during the day?

Please let me know.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be getting back to you all, talking to the tour people.

·
Registered
644 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Interested as well...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I go to Monteal for the F1 almost every year, last year I even got the royal treatment from BMW Sauber and BMW of Canada, had a great time, you know it feels good when you have the Sauber team wash your car

Attachments

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I already got my tickets for this year but whoever wants to drive to Montreal, Im leaving that friday morning and coming back that sunday,
whoever wants to caravan, lets get this going

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
IM INTRESTED THIS IS A MUST FOR ME

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The hotels want 4 nites not 3. Do you guys want to do a package ??

·
Registered
458 Posts
Is there a place where we can park the M's under the threat of death-by-poutine if you approach too closely?

I know a spot where they throw putone de mayard at your ///M if you park to closely.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know a "girl" downtown, she might be able to help with parking...

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
+1 on the Caravan From NY NJ

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This week i find out....

·
Registered
569 Posts
Since there's no race in Indy this year, my wife and I were talking about going to Montreal. That package sounds like a sweet deal! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm keepin my wifey home, she can't take a caravan, well really she wants to stay home i'm bringing Murdock...

1 - 20 of 89 Posts