BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm going to the F1 race in June, in O'Canada, Montreal, WEE, WEE.cherrsagai..........anyone interested ??? going to get inside VIP parking with BMW......BMW tent, food, scantly clad BMW women,:eek::eek: overnite at a sponsored BMW block of rooms, I am interested if anyone wants to join me, you will have to pay upfront,hmmm a package...NO REFUNDS a ballpark figure of 500.00 bucks.. i'll find out for sure, soon, think about this, NO DREAMERS...................

SANTA :M5launch:

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be getting back to you all, talking to the tour people.

·
Registered
637 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I go to Monteal for the F1 almost every year, last year I even got the royal treatment from BMW Sauber and BMW of Canada, had a great time, you know it feels good when you have the Sauber team wash your car

Attachments

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
IM INTRESTED THIS IS A MUST FOR ME

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
The hotels want 4 nites not 3. Do you guys want to do a package ??

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know a "girl" downtown, she might be able to help with parking...

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
+1 on the Caravan From NY NJ

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This week i find out....

·
Registered
623 Posts
Since there's no race in Indy this year, my wife and I were talking about going to Montreal. That package sounds like a sweet deal! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm keepin my wifey home, she can't take a caravan, well really she wants to stay home i'm bringing Murdock...

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.