BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
An epic season. I am the guy who watches the race as "live" as possible (east coast) on SpeedTV (USA) and then torrents the BBC version for my archives!

Anyway, I was very proud of Vettel. The whole time, the whole season, he kept his head up, and just put away fast laps - despite the 60-odd points he lost purely due to mechanical failure, despite the labels of (immature) and this and that, he won it, and I think he deserved it. People up and down the paddock see in Vettel what they saw in Michael in the early 90s. It's been known Vettel IS a prodigy and for me, I will always support the young and prodigious. Will admit, I shed a tear when I heard Seb talking on the radio on the in-lap. So much adversity, but yet so much head, heart, and talent in that kid. Love it.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I agree on all comments !!!!
Shame Vettel won but he probably deserved it.I wanted Webber to take title if the brits were out of it!!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
I too was pulling for Webber. Only thing better for me would be Rubens :cool2: That said I am not a McLaren Fan and I hope the are behind Mercedes next year (like last year)....

21 - 25 of 25 Posts