BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm selling the rim that i bought for my old m5 which i never even mounted a tire to{rim has zero miles...was never even rolled by hand}, the most use it's had was being removed from its box only twice {once to check it was the right one at the dealer{i personally cut the tape to open the sealed box} and then a second time when i go home to show my father}
i'm selling it for what i paid i'm only putting this add up cause my dad wants me to get rid of it so i can have money in my pocket

it cost $685 i'll even give you my receipt for it if you want it to check the price or just to have

·
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

also this rim was purchase at bmw of manhattan on 57th st...they only had two rims for the e39 m5 both fronts, this is one of them so if you're looking to buy a set of 8in oems, you can buy one from them and i have the other one

·
Registered
278 Posts
Not trying to jack your thread but I think most people on this board realize that a brand new oem front rim can be had for a little more than $500. If you really want to sell it, you should probably price it closer to that amount. Just do a search and you will see what I am saying. Good Luck with the sale!

·
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Not trying to jack your thread but I think most people on this board realize that a brand new oem front rim can be had for a little more than $500. If you really want to sell it, you should probably price it closer to that amount. Just do a search and you will see what I am saying. Good Luck with the sale!
...it's alright if it doesn't sell, i'll just have to buy another 8in in the spring. as far as the money goes there's no reason for me to discount any money since its only been touched by me only twice, the rim has never touched the ground. both times i stood it up, i set it inside the box

·
Registered
7,549 Posts
BMWNA MSRP is $632.50. :dunno:

Tischer BMW, BMWwheels.com, etc, all run it between 506 and $519.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts