BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a few exterior parts for the M6. These are brand new and never been installed. I bought them for a car that I am not going to keep but since they are custom color they are not returnable.

One set of Kidney Grills in Gloss Black. $100 (retail $140)

One set of Side gills with the M6 logo in gloss black finish $75 (retail $94 plus paint charge)

Front lip splitters in Silverstone $350 (retail $449)

I do not have photos because they have not gotten here yet. If you would like to see them before I can get the photos up, they are on the JLevi website.

Painted Kidney Grill Set for the E63 & E64 - JleviSW

Matte Black Side Gill Set for the BMW M6 - JleviSW

Front Bumper Splitters for the M6 - JleviSW

Thanks!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'll take the grills and sides

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can not send private messages due to not having enough posts. PLease email me at [email protected].
I am going to eb away from the puter on saturday morning but will get back to you by midday.
Thanks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I am selling a few exterior parts for the M6. These are brand new and never been installed. I bought them for a car that I am not going to keep but since they are custom color they are not returnable.

One set of Kidney Grills in Gloss Black. $100 (retail $140)

One set of Side gills with the M6 logo in gloss black finish $75 (retail $94 plus paint charge)

Front lip splitters in Silverstone $350 (retail $449)

I do not have photos because they have not gotten here yet. If you would like to see them before I can get the photos up, they are on the JLevi website.

Painted Kidney Grill Set for the E63 & E64 - JleviSW

Matte Black Side Gill Set for the BMW M6 - JleviSW

Front Bumper Splitters for the M6 - JleviSW

Thanks!
are the grills "black" or sapphire black? please reply to:[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts