BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YouTube - Eisemann exhaust f/s sale eiesnmann race 83mm e39m5 rear mufflers, these r the mufflers from ron-thompson's part out, they r in like new condition $1500, in the video my car has dinan intake , supersprint x-pipe, the vid was taken by my i-phone (it sounds heavier in person), going back to the dinan cans (they r louder), it's not my daily driver so i wanna b heard when i do air it out, pm or e-mail me [email protected]

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
dinan louder then eisenmann race? that doesnt sound right, are you sure you have the "race" version.
my dinan mufflers were installed by the dealer in 01 the car has 80k on it now, i think the dinan cans back then were louder, n they didn't have a brace welded in on the pipe leaving the muffler (they tend to crack, mines did), plus the car sees triple digits on a regular, yes the eisenmann r race mufflers (my dinans r worn n old), the dinan has a raspier sound to me which i don't mind

·
Registered
86 Posts
I believe the dinnans are louder also, after driving behind mfizzle and dameon m5 I would def say the dinnans are louder.

Awesome mufflers tho, pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
That is loud

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
my dinan mufflers were installed by the dealer in 01 the car has 80k on it now, i think the dinan cans back then were louder, n they didn't have a brace welded in on the pipe leaving the muffler (they tend to crack, mines did), plus the car sees triple digits on a regular, yes the eisenmann r race mufflers (my dinans r worn n old), the dinan has a raspier sound to me which i don't mind

you should come out to the Sunday Captree meets... I would like to hear your car...

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
mfizzle let me get my evolve headers on so we can be alittle more on par to compare. your car has headers race cats x pipe and dinan cans

my car aka m5deamon supersprint x pipe and eisenmann race and i think im just about as loud as your car as for nevalands comment i was not at full sing i was about 40% throttle and shifted at 4.5k

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
by the way to the seller i sent you a pm

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
thank you my buddy is in absolute love with his m5 now

1 - 15 of 15 Posts