BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a baby showing up at my house, I no longer require the services of my M3.

$23,900 negotiable. Just had Inspection II done, the car is mechanically flawless.

It has 100k miles, been meticulously maintained, been on the track 5 times.

D/A Coilover suspension, camber plates, etc from TC Kline with Delrin Bushings.

UUC SS kit, Carbon fiber hood, fenders blended to match the car.

Check my sig for anything else I forgot. Clean record btw, I have owned it for 70k miles.

Carbon Black Metallic, MY '01. It should be on autotrader shortly (seller listed as Enthusiast Auto, they are doing me a favor).

PM me for more info.

Kirk

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will take some tomorrow.

Kirk

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Baby bump. Will accept Porche or Ferrari in trade.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Bump for this ride.

I went down to check it out for a friend of mine, since I got my M5 at enthusiast as well.

This car is CLEAN.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Does this car have a sunroof?

·
Registered
3,605 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes it does (so sad) but things changed a bit, wife wants to park her X5 in the driveway so we can keep the car. It is undergoing a major retrofit at the moment.

Basically redoing the entire intake and exhaust systems, going to a Rotora BBK, changing out sway bars (GC) and strut bars (Mason Engineering), 4.10 diff (2 clutch LSD) and taking out about 250lbs of weight. Then she will be ready for the summer. :biggrinbounce:

So instead of selling, I am basically putting as much money into the car as its worth. Garage queen for the win.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts