BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Adjustable BC Racing Coilovers BR type for sale. They came off of my E39 M5 with 85k miles, I was given all the service records but that. I spoke to the Dr. that sold me the car and said the coilovers had approximately 35k miles on them. Front springs rate are 8k and rear are 6k. I am selling them because I purchased a new set of BC Coilovers due to a small oil leak on one of the rear dampers. Dampers can be bought from Motorsport for $105 plus shipping, you can ask for Paul he is very knowledgeable and knows what he's doing. I was going to do it my self but due to being too busy I'm going to pass them off. Other than a small oil leak they are 8/10 and ready to plug and play. Asking $700 shipped. Can't PM so I can be reached at [email protected]

/Users/RIC/Desktop/image.jpg/Users/RIC/Desktop/image_2.jpeg/Users/RIC/Desktop/image-6.jpg/Users/RIC/Desktop/image-.jpg/Users/RIC/Desktop/image-4.jpg/Users/RIC/Desktop/image_3.jpg

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jason,

Have someone interested, if it falls through I will negotiate something. You can email me to stay in touch.

Regards,
Ric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts