BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have come across a set of brand new (never installed), BMW e60 M5 H&R lowering springs- FRONT ONLY. These were sent as a replacement set for me way back when but were never installed. Perfect for someone looking to just install new front springs if in an accident, or for some good garage art as they are brand new and in the original package. Asking $75 obo. Please email or pm me if interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Guys,

I have come across a set of brand new (never installed), BMW e60 M5 H&R lowering springs- FRONT ONLY. These were sent as a replacement set for me way back when but were never installed. Perfect for someone looking to just install new front springs if in an accident, or for some good garage art as they are brand new and in the original package. Asking $75 obo. Please email or pm me if interested. Thanks.
what happen if i install the fronts only? leave the back the way it is?

·
Registered
596 Posts
what happen if i install the fronts only? leave the back the way it is?
Then the front would be dropped 1.4" and the rear would remain the stock height. I don't think there is any negative effects of doing this. Maybe a suspension GOD will chime in and validate this fact. TTT for great price!

·
Registered
94 Posts
TC-

Is your offer shipped? If so, PM me your Paypal info for immediate sale.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for the delay in response guys. Ive been traveling lots- hence the pm or email is best. The price is not shipped- springs are too large and heavy to throw shipping in there as well. If still interested, pm or email and I can get them out to you.

FYI- I don't recommend just installing the front springs alone. But this is great for someone who needs to replace fronts or wants some cool auto art on his desk.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I don't see your email address listed. I don't post (but this is another one ;)), so not enough to PM. Please send me your email address.

Why do you not recommend fronts only? I am fine with the gap in the rear, but the front...:crying:

An inch drop will change the center of gravity, but mine is not a track star. I appreciate you sharing your concerns.

Frt quote to 75034 please.

Dave

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Dave,

Email address is [email protected]. I just dont recommend the fronts only because it throws off the actual dampening and rebound of the car. With lowered more aggressive springs in front, your going to get a much faster rebound than the rears, creating a mismatch of inertia when really pushing the vehicle. If you jsut want it for looks, I am sure you would be fine.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Email sent- free post! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SOLD, thanks guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.