BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale my 2007 BMW M5 6 Speed Manual (Less then 1300 manual E60 M5's were imported in the States) I purchased this car 3 years ago with the front end damage (it was mostly cosmetics NO FRAME or ENGINE Damage) I have receipts from BMW for the nose (Bumper, lights, Air Bag....) and thus carries a Salvage History on the Title

The car is in immaculate Condition and needs nothing, i have only put a few thousand miles on the car as i use it only as my Weekend Car, and it sits in the Garage most of the time.

The car has over $7K in Upgrades which were done by me (i bought the car Bone Stock)

Car has Agency Power Cat Back Exhaust System
AFE Intakes
Dinan Engine Tune
Underdrive Pullies
H&R Lowering Springs
Front Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Original Updated 2009 Headlight and Tailight Assemblies

Maintenance

All Fluids were replaced (Engine Transmission and Differential)
Front and Rear Brake Pads and Front Rotors
Lower Control Arms
Alternator+Battery

Car currently has 72400 miles and it is in Excellent Condition drives Perfect and Test Drives will only be for serious Buyers.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask

Thank You

Price is $19.995 OBO

For a Walk around Video please see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08n7VPUA08I&t=3s

·
Registered
85 Posts
Why is there a music video of the car instead of a walk through? Would you say rod-bearing job is due?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No rod bearing job done yet? Looks pretty clean otherwise. What's the check engine light status for?

No Rod Bearings are original, engine sounds and runs strong, not sure where you saw a Check Engine light this car has NO Lights on the dash

Why is there a music video of the car instead of a walk through? Would you say rod-bearing job is due?

Im no expert but i would say thats fine, if someone is very interested in having them done we can incorporate that in the price

Location ?

Sorry car is located in Tampa Florida

1 - 8 of 8 Posts