BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i purchased a set of DJ Auto euro reps last year and my stock hellas have been sitting in a box since. i was using said box as a stand for some of my dj equipment, and since purchasing a new stand, it's been taking up space. the headlights were removed at 65k miles and are 98% complete; the only thing missing are the sockets for the side/signal bulbs (are pre-facelift stock sockets the same? if so you can reuse your existing ones). the lights themselves have some pitting (pics coming tonight/tomorrow) but aren't cracked in any way. ballasts included, adjusters work fine, everything is in great condition...that's about it.

$500 +shipping or $500 picked up.
rob
rob [at] foberts (dot) com
aim: eeffeight

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone? bump.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PMs replied. will be posting pics tonight, i've been in and out of the chiropractor's office today, slipped disc...****.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
in a bit of a rush, heading out to therapy...but here are a few pics:

all other PMs returned, price is NOT firm but sorry, i won't take $150 shipped (you know who you are!)

rob
aim: eeffeight
rob [at] foberts (dot) com

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt. make me an offer, would like to get these out of the house :thumbsup:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
large price drop, $400 picked up or +shipping. the box is fairly large and i wouldn't mind getting it out of here. also, i'm a little more firm on this price considering ballasts are included. bump this up!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts