BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are 18 inch Dinan 2 piece wheels. All four have good Avon Tech M500 tires on them. The rears are 48 lbs mounted and balanced. There are some light bumps and dings on them, yet nothing major at all. They have been on the car every summer for the last few years. Please note I did not polish them due to the arctic zone that I live in.

I have no idea what these are worth, Im going to start at $2500-shipped to the 48. ----- please bring all resonable offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The width is 9 and 9.5. Im not sure on the off set, Dinan will not give my that info for some strange reason. These wheels fit my stock 2000 m5 with no rubbing issues at all.

·
10,456 Posts
that is odd, those are not dinan e39 m5 wheels (at least what they currently sell), they look like the older style dinan wheels. (e34, e36 etc)

My dinan wheels (that i bought about 3 - 4 years ago) are the same wheels they list on their web site.

I wonder if they would fit my e34....:cool:

·
Registered
202 Posts
If they fit his E39, they MUST be E39 wheels as E39s are the only BMW with the larger hub bore. Probably around the time the E39 first came out, these were still the Dinan rims. FYI, they Fikse FM5s. Only real difference is the center cap. Awesome rims though!

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Honestly,I love the Fiske/Dinan wheels.$2500?Do you have a house in Fresno to sell also?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So here are some close ups of the wheels. Once again they are dirty-sorry its cold up here, really sucks. In order: left rear, right rear, left front, right front. The close up of the only curb rash is left front.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
I love Dinan/Fiske wheels.But please in snow condition $2500 is alittle steep.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In snow condition? What does that mean? These wheels have never touched snow.

New Dinan wheels---$1000 a piece.
New Rubber on those wheels---$800
Buying used and saving over two grand---doesnt sound to steap

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Don't get me wrong.Love the wheels.Just that I would never keep them in that condition,let alone try and sell them like that.Alittle polish can go along way.One of the best wheels ever.

·
10,456 Posts
i tend to agree that the price is a bit steep. Regardless what they cost new, that was >10 years ago, when this design of dinan wheel was designed. I think $2500 would be a fair price for the current design dinan wheel, which is what i have on my M5. Those currently cost about a grand each, i bought them on a 25% off sale, which means new they can be had for 750 each, realistically.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well Im glad I put on my add that "I will start at $2500-shipped"
Good thing I didnt put "$2500 firm"

I do think that implies that I will take offers. Thanks for the opinions though.

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
well Im glad I put on my add that "I will start at $2500-shipped"
Good thing I didnt put "$2500 firm"

I do think that implies that I will take offers. Thanks for the opinions though.
Thanks for clarification.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump......These wheels are gonna be at Vagas this weekend. I will have them out with a sign on them. Come find me---nice wheels here!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
COOL WHEELS

1 - 20 of 23 Posts