BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Extended Warranties

1471 Views 19 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  M5ABI
Who provides the best and cheapest 3rd party extended warranty? How is it determined what is normal wear and tear for coverage? For example, would MAFs always be covered under a warranty?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
I just got a 5/75 on my 01 w/31k miles for 3100. No deduct. "Platimnum". I did a lot of research, and even tok all of the information to SA and he says it all looks good. These guys are also one of the few that will cover a California car. If you would like any more info, please feel free to pm me. MAF's are covered.

http://www.corpmsc.com/warranties.cfm

Good luck, Hector
Riley6 said:
Who provides the best and cheapest 3rd party extended warranty? How is it determined what is normal wear and tear for coverage? For example, would MAFs always be covered under a warranty?

· Registered
111 Posts
The warranty was purchased directly from the warranty company not from the dealer. The dealer wnated over 4k, and it only extended the warranty dor 2 years.
ard said:
I sure hope the SA wasn't employed by the same dealer who sold it...

That is an interesting warranty as the time begins on the date of warranty purchase- but the mileage is base on total mileage. Not bad for many owners here who are buying (relatively) low mileage cars with 2,3 4 years already on them.

But boy, that's a chunk of change I'd rather put into headers! :)

A

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.