BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Experiences with Wheels Direct Online?

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  MPower82 
#1 · (Edited)
As i am browsing around the net for my new wheels, I come across this website:

www.wheelsdirectonline.com

If you look at some of their prices, they are damn good. Has anyone here heard of this company?

They are in the 305 area code, any of you out there in Florida know someone who has dealt with them or about this company? If you look at the SEVAS wheels, they are practically giving them away. Also, the new SEVAS forged line looks really good.

Thanks.

#2 ·
MPower82 please do not consider any wheel purchase from Sevas wheel company. They have a horrid record. Wheels coming apart and outrageous results.
They are horrible wheels. Please do not believe me but investigate for the safety of yourself and your family.

The old addage, you get what you pay for is so true. I live in So. Florida and becareful of flight by night outfits.

If I may make a recommendation, HRE is a solid company. Call them and discuss your questions and interests. You will be impressed with their response and your experience . Their quality and the selection is outrageous.

I'm sorry if the response is too strong but I do not want to see you make a mistake regarding yourself and family's safety.

Good luck,
M5Ranger

#3 ·
thanks for the honest opinion brother. I appreciate your honesty, and this is the exact type of feedback I was hoping for. STRAIGHT FORWARD!

:lightbulb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.