BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Tubi system on order that is due in three weeks. Is anyone else running this system? Problems? Likes, or other?

P.s. I had this setup on a Maserati Coupe and loved it.

thanks!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Hmmm.....So its oficially launched?

A lot of people have been asking for that system but there was no info available.....

Yea...make sure to get some videos (with sound) of it or we wont believe you :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered it through my local Ferrari dealership which is a US distributor for Tubi. $2425.00 + tax, S&H.

As soon as it is in and on I will post with updates. I just wish I knew someone running the system. I am worried about it being too loud or too much cabin resonance.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have it on Maserati Gran Sport....can't say how it would sound on BMW though. I absolutely love the sound, but I live in a quiet neighborhood, and I'm not sure the neighbors love it quite as much as me. Something to bear in mind with the tubi.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Sound quite similar to SS Race, but I think Tubi is louder

·
Registered
759 Posts
seriously, the video posted by gustav sound like my stock M5 exhaust. no joke

·
Registered
344 Posts
actually, I am quite nervous too. mine should be here within 10 days and i wonder if it will sounds good because I already have SS x pipes on my car with the stock mufflers.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Received a call today from Tubistyle USA rep - they told me that they have received the first shipment and are now shipping exhausts for the M5 in the US. Has anyone out there installed the exaust yet who can post feedback on sound quality/volume or post a new video (other than the 2 short videos already posted in this thread)? I have done extensive searches of YouTube, Google Video, the Board, and the net, and have found no more than those 2 video clips.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
UberCar said:
Received a call today from Tubistyle USA rep - they told me that they have received the first shipment and are now shipping exhausts for the M5 in the US. Has anyone out there installed the exaust yet who can post feedback on sound quality/volume or post a new video (other than the 2 short videos already posted in this thread)? I have done extensive searches of YouTube, Google Video, the Board, and the net, and have found no more than those 2 video clips.

Just got off the phone with Ferrari (my local Tubi dealer) and my exhaust is in!

I should have it installed next week and will post with the result.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Socale63 said:
its too bad they dont make midpipes or headers....
+2, that would be sick!

No problems with my tubi's and mine are so old there is no SN # on them.

enjoy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts