BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Company Representative for Exotics Tuning
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys. I'm Ken from Exotics Tuning and also a old member under the user name - Ken21.

Anyway point of starting this thread is to offer products for the E63's crew as i've got some PM asking why i only devlop products for E39. ( I drive a E39 M5 lol :grinyes: )

Anyway just woundering is there anything that you guys maybe interested ?? Front lip,rear diffuser,trunk,roof,interior......It doesn't have to be a products that's already on the market,if you have any new idea that gets other members interested,we'll make them even the Qty is as low as 15. :cheers:

My company goal is to provide unique and exclusive parts that is not available to the market. And we don't do mass-production on 90% of our products. So let me know what you guys want ....we also provide CF overlaid service too. :cheers:<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

·
Company Representative for Exotics Tuning
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What kind of front lip are you guys looking for ??

Rear diffuser ?? I think i could design something up if there is enough interest.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Something like a vorsteiner front carbon lip or something clean like that! I've been waiting for someone to make a front lip!

·
Registered
324 Posts
A Nice front lip thats similar to the E39 above or the E63 Vorsteiner front lip and doesnt cost some 2000 dollars would be great.. I personally dont care if its made out of CF as long as it has a layer over it just for the looks.. the front lips get scratched up so quickly that I dont really see the point in overdoing it..

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm with Rambino. A simple inexpensive ACS like front spoiler would be great. They are only going to get scratched over time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts