BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Company Representative for Exotics Tuning
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys.

We're as some of you now dropping the production on the CF rear diffuser until further notice. So we're now selling our stock from our first shipment at a very very low price.

Price : $329 + Shipping ( Retail : $499 )

Qty : 5 left

Details : Reason for that price is we have customers that could fit the diffuser without much problems and we have customers can't fit the diffuser without re-drilling the holes. It seems like the bumper and the OEM exhaust diffuser may vary due to many reasons.And base on our customers told us,a bodyshop will charge around $100 to $150 to get the diffuser on so we're offering all our CF diffuser with a $170 discount off our retail price to cover all the cost that may needed on your end.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
how much is the shipping to 80016?

·
Registered
537 Posts
so the pictures above are also the ones from the first stock correct? strange if one fits good why shouldn't the rest. hmm..im really thinking about this one.

·
Registered
2018 F82 M4 Competition in Silverstone Metallic II
3,336 Posts
Ken,

As discussed before, do I get a rebate of some sorts, since I was one of the "pilot study" participants who purchased the CF diffuser and had to pay to get it to fit right? I have my receipt of what it costs to install from my auto body guy. I think it is only fair with what you are offering now.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I had a body shop fit and install mine. It looks perfect now, definately a piece that stands out from the norm. This is a great price, for a great piece.

·
Company Representative for Exotics Tuning
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how much is the shipping to 80016?
$40 by EMS which should takes 2 to 3days.

so the pictures above are also the ones from the first stock correct? strange if one fits good why shouldn't the rest. hmm..im really thinking about this one.
Yup. Same as what others has received.

I had a body shop fit and install mine. It looks perfect now, definately a piece that stands out from the norm. This is a great price, for a great piece.

Ken,

As discussed before, do I get a rebate of some sorts, since I was one of the "pilot study" participants who purchased the CF diffuser and had to pay to get it to fit right? I have my receipt of what it costs to install from my auto body guy. I think it is only fair with what you are offering now.
As mentioned in the email you said you don't want a rebate as you want to exchange for a new CF diffuser but i never heard from you since than. :confused:

·
Registered
2018 F82 M4 Competition in Silverstone Metallic II
3,336 Posts
As mentioned in the email you said you don't want a rebate as you want to exchange for a new CF diffuser but i never heard from you since than. :confused:
Ken,

I PM'd you the price that my auto body guy quoted me and you told me that you wanted it back to check the fitment issue on "your" bumper. I (for the sake of the the PIA of shipping it back) elected to keep it and have my guy "make" it fit. I would appreciate it if you could give me the rebate. It is installed in the car and looks great. I just wished the fitment issue didn't happened.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
How much is the shipping to 19128?

·
Registered
970 Posts
I would be interested in black plastic version, non carbon fiber one. Do you have any left?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
735 Posts
ken, i PM'd you a few days ago but haven't gotten a response. do you have this diffuser in a non-CF version? if so, i'd be interested...thanks!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Rear Diffuser

ken, i PM'd you a few days ago but haven't gotten a response. do you have this diffuser in a non-CF version? if so, i'd be interested...thanks!
Last I heard from Ken they do not have any black plastic ones left..thus the reason for this post with the CF versions..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Posting this from my personal account. Anyway right now i have 2 FRP version that needs to be modify and 3 CF version that needs modify to fit as posted here available.

Once this is gone....it's gone. CF version won't be available anymore and FRP version will takes sometime for us to re-stock it.

Please kindly email me : [email protected]

Thanks guys.....Shipping is $40 by Express mail to anywhere in US.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Last I heard from Ken they do not have any black plastic ones left..thus the reason for this post with the CF versions..
A buyer back out so yes you can have what you want now :haha:

$159 + shipping to you for the FRP version. :thumbsup:

Please email me : [email protected]

·
Banned
460 Posts
Hi Ken, sent you an email!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Any more FRP left?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts