BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BUMPER IS STILL ON THE CAR.

Expecting my first born in about 3 months. So I'm putting the car back to stock and buying a bigger car. For sale is the Exotics Tuning front lip painted Titanium Silver. The lip has been molded to the bumper except the fog covers and might need to be redone. It has been almost 2 years and there are cracks here and there. It also comes with a certificate. I believe this is number 8 out of 100 worldwide. The bumper itself is an OEM 540i M-Tech from a 2003. The Hamann fog lights covers have been sold separately.

The carbon fiber piece is seperate from the lip and I do have an extra BRAND NEW CF piece. I have two of them, one for daily and one for car shows.

The ONLY TRADE I need is an authentic OEM E39 M5 with PDC. preferably in Titanium Silver but any color is ok. It must be intact and no major damages. I will knock off the price.

Retail:

Exotics Tuning Lip and fog light covers: $500 + tax,shipping = $623.00 (i have the receipt)
Exotics Tuning replacement CF piece: $175.00
OEM M-Tech Bumper: $327.00
Paint, Molding, Labor: $350.00

Total : $1,475.00

I'm setting the mark at $800.00 shipped. bumper with extra pieces NO FOG LIGHT COVERS INCLUDED. (shipping is about $80-120, maybe more?)

If you trade me a bumper add about $475.00

I AM LOCATED IN ELK GROVE, CA IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DRIVE AND SAVE EACH OTHER SHIPPING EXPENSES. YOU MAY CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AT (916) 743-6857 CALL OR TEXT. PLEASE LEAVE A VOICEMAIL IF UNAVAILABLE. PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts