BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Good job. The only way to really tell the difference on a video to to see them side by side.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good job. The only way to really tell the difference on a video to to see them side by side.
That why we try film all of them on one clip otherwise the sound can perceive our hearing. Unfortunately, the Meisterschaft Touring and Tubi Rumore didn't show up. We rev from 3k, 5k, then freely 5-7k on all three cars. Dinan has no droning what so ever, but getting attention from the outside. The Arqray was a little perceive by the section1&2 (raspyness at higher RPM).

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Great Comparison, makes me happy with my Dinan.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks Kenny for filming. Glad I was able to be the "stock" benchmark = )

If anyone in San Diego want to help out w/ some other brand exhaust, we should do this again with a fuller line up.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Kenny for filming. Glad I was able to be the "stock" benchmark = )

If anyone in San Diego want to help out w/ some other brand exhaust, we should do this again with a fuller line up.
That maybe a good excuse for you to keep it stock until we get another stock for someone else. Too bad that Tubi Rumore and Meisterschaft Touring weren't there to film. But until then...:cheers:

Interested in watching Charger game tomorrow, any San Diegan???

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guy shooting video says it at 1:09. I've been pronouncing it Die-nan. He pronounces it Dee-nan.
Should give Steve Dinan a call and ask him how to pronounce his last name exactly:confused: I'm still calling Die-nan though.:7:

BTW, thanks for introducing me to YOUR RPI. They're all great. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1,288 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I've heard others call it Dee-nan but I'm pretty
sure it's Die-nan. If you call Dinan you'll hear
the correct pronunciation.

Speaking of mispronouncing, for the longest time
I pronounced Evosport, E-vo-sport when the actual