BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently scooped up a Top Speed Pro 1 Section 3 from a forum member. Aside from the fitment not being perfect, the sound is barely even noticeable. I'm looking for an xpipe for this. I'm hearing all types of different opinions on the matter. Someone said that an RPI section 2 wont fit. Some people say that an xpipe is an xpipe and any one is fine and will work.

Any input on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Anyone have any experience or honest feedback on this topspeed pro1 exhaust? I will most likely look to dump it later and try another one, but am curious to hear feedback or opinions.

·
Registered
788 Posts
bump for fello Michigander but sorry can't help you w/your exhaust Q. And trying to figure out what "3879" refers to; if it's not personal?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump for fello Michigander but sorry can't help you w/your exhaust Q. And trying to figure out what "3879" refers to; if it's not personal?
Thanks man. I used to get a lot more feedback and responses on e60.net. I guess I'm not cool enoigh here. 3879 is my birthday. Where in MI are you? Maybe we can get some Ms together locally and have a spirited drive

1 - 3 of 3 Posts