BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Exhaust Q's...yes...i searched :)

4227 40
Hi Guys...

I know you guys much be fed up with exhaust threads, but I have a question hopefully someone can help me with...I promised I've searched and watch more youtube vids that you can imagine :blabla:

I'm looking for a system that will be a louder than the Dinan but quieter than the E-Race. My neighbor has the E-Race and he lives a couple of houses down the hill and I can hear the car start everyday. It's quite loud! Someone in my office building has the Dinan and it sounds pretty good, but I want something a tad louder.

Should I get the Dinan and do the Supersprint X pipes? I haven't heard much about E-Sport. Would you guys say its similar to the Dinan?

Does Dinan have mid-section pipes available yet? Didn't see any on the website.

Thanks guys!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,550 Posts
I, myself is waiting for the Corsa. Like you, I have listened to every youtube vid out there. It seems quieter than the E-Race, but louder than a Dinan. THe youtube vids of the E-Sport sounds almost stock. The Supersprints sound too deep for my tastes. The Corsa is deep on idle, and at about 5K-6K, it lets out a high-pitched sound a bit lower than E-Race. No drone, as claimed by their RSC technology, as well.

· Registered
1,550 Posts
No X pipes on mine.

i was going to suggest that you also consider the Corsa system, but EM_5 beat me to it. When i heard about the Corsa, I was wondering whether it woould have been a better option for me. I am glad I didn't wait for it though as it seems to be taking forever and I am not sure there is even a definitie production date.
Yeah, by the time it actually ships out to UUC (exclusively thru them), I would have finished growing my Mullet to match my Corsa. :biggrinbounce: But hey! It's fitting for my car after the exhaust, "All business in front and a party in the back." WooHoo...

· Registered
1,550 Posts
Sweet. I've been waiting awile. I spoke with Jim Browning Jr. He said I can have the whole thing polished for about $200 additional. Is that something you guys can do?

Also, are the tips 3.5" each? Any dyno numbers yet (to ensure no LOSS in HP). A graph would be nice.

· Registered
1,550 Posts
Oh and more pics please. From straight behind also. Any new vis? The 2 on Youtube has been there for a long time already.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.