BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Exhaust Q's...yes...i searched :)

4226 40
Hi Guys...

I know you guys much be fed up with exhaust threads, but I have a question hopefully someone can help me with...I promised I've searched and watch more youtube vids that you can imagine :blabla:

I'm looking for a system that will be a louder than the Dinan but quieter than the E-Race. My neighbor has the E-Race and he lives a couple of houses down the hill and I can hear the car start everyday. It's quite loud! Someone in my office building has the Dinan and it sounds pretty good, but I want something a tad louder.

Should I get the Dinan and do the Supersprint X pipes? I haven't heard much about E-Sport. Would you guys say its similar to the Dinan?

Does Dinan have mid-section pipes available yet? Didn't see any on the website.

Thanks guys!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Anyone have an updated ETA on the Corsa? I went through some old posts and looks like the group buy fell apart...

But it does sound pretty sweet... I'm really curious about the AA exhaust system. If someone has it, I'd love to hear an update on how you're enjoying it.

Thanks

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I've heard the Dinan and I don't think it's the quietest. But then again, I haven't had the pleasure of hearing most of the systems out there like some of the other members here.

On that note...Does anyone know the best place to order the Dinan exhaust? My local dealer is asking $2700+shipping, which is more than the website.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.