BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here we go guys...We are currently planning a official launching party for Mfest...9pm till?:hihi: location will be posted soon...details of the club event is???? for you guys to find out:haha: (as you know how we do it:cool2:)...it will be in a small private club but it'll be fun...this will give you more idea on what Mfest will be in Vegas this coming August...sponsors are more than welcome to come out and join us...:cheers:

Cost $125 per person (tax included)...

I will fill you in with more details this week but for now pls put your name on the list and on how many people you'll be bringing...AND MARK YOUR CALENDAR because this will be another win for the MFesters!!!

1. Laidback +1

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm in... :cheers:

Ok here we go guys...We are currently planning a official launching party for Mfest...9pm till?:hihi: location will be posted soon...details of the club event is???? for you guys to find out:haha: (as you know how we do it:cool2:)...it will be in a small private club but it'll be fun...this will give you more idea on what Mfest will be in Vegas this coming August...sponsors are more than welcome to come out and join us...:cheers:

I will fill you in with more details this week but for now pls put your name on the list and on how many people you'll be bringing...AND MARK YOUR CALENDAR because this will be another win for the MFesters!!!

1. Laidback +1

2. Danny0h +1

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK here is the list so far...
3. Powerbeast (+1)
1. Laidback +1
2. Thaichi808 +?
3. Robar+1
4. Danny0h+1
5. Plastique
6. Powerbeast+1

·
Registered
268 Posts
1. Laidback +1
2. Thaichi808 +?
3. Robar+1
4. Danny0h+1
5. Plastique
6. Powerbeast+1
7. yellow fever + 1

·
Registered
303 Posts
This is killing me! I will be in vegas that weekend! How about doing a simultaneous launch party in both Vegas and LA?Will

·
Registered
210 Posts
Laidback, Ok here we go guys...We are currently planning a official launching party for Mfest...9pm till?:hihi: location will be posted soon...details of the club event is???? for you guys to find out:haha: (as you know how we do it:cool2:)...it will be in a small private club but it'll be fun...this will give you more idea on what Mfest will be in Vegas this coming August...sponsors are more than welcome to come out and join us...:cheers:

1. Laidback +1
2. Thaichi808 +?
3. Robar+1
4. Danny0h+1
5. Plastique
6. Powerbeast+1
7. yellow fever + 1
8. Mandisa kinggf

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You better show up the go go dancers will miss you:thumbsup:
I an gonna try to make it back form San Diego on the 31st. going on a charity run with some exotics, form la to san diego, should be a blast. I will take pics and hopefully make it back for the launch baby.:cheers:

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'm game on this. Add me to the list

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bring him:haha: it'll have the best Bday ever!!!
as much as i want to join in...i might have to miss this one since it's my sons birthday...

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1. Laidback +1
2. Thaichi808 +?
3. Robar+1
4. Danny0h+1
5. Plastique
6. Powerbeast+1
7. yellow fever + 1
8. Mandisa
9. Ghostryder
10. Mpower82

·
Registered
397 Posts
What's the date and location??? :confused:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry for the delay, i'll post it tomorrow or Monday a.m...this going to be fun:cheers:
What's the date and location??? :confused:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Sorry for the delay, i'll post it tomorrow or Monday a.m...this going to be fun:cheers:
N.P. buddy. Just wanted to check my schedule to see if I can make it. :cheers: CHEERS!

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You have to come out to this one :cheers:
N.P. buddy. Just wanted to check my schedule to see if I can make it. :cheers: CHEERS!

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 48 Posts