BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that the forums have been a little slow with the economy the way it is, so I wanted to post what we have been up to. Luckily, we have been slammed all year - especially with track prep work.

I have three cars that we are in process with right now, in various stages. One is just starting the cage, one is roughly half-way done and one is just back from paint!

Car 1: Topaz Blue, evosport/VF stage 4 S/C motor, will be ultra-light with lots of aero. This car is also sporting one of the two sets of Ohlins that TMS was liquidating from their GrandAm cars. A dedicated thread for this car is here.

Car 2: Black/Black, AA stage 2 S/C motor, will also be ultra-light. Car started as a pretty sick street car, now stripping it for track use. A dedicated thread for this car is here.

Car 3: This car is part of a feature series that can be seen in European Car magazine. We are building this car for professional skater Rune Glifberg. He wanted something that had "pop" so he chose Porsche GT3RS orange for the cage and wheels. Cannot say too much more, but look for the article, the first part should be out next issue.

Please feel free to ask any questions! Just thought this would be a fun thread!

thanks
brad

·
Registered
50 Posts
NICE! I just visited your shop with my e60 M5 in mind. but I just picked up an E46 M3 to play with. Maybe I should start giving you guys a call...

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Someones going to get a sun tan welding in T shirt and shorts lol! I made that mistake once... never again.

Cool projects, keep us up to date.

Jay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts