BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an extra pair for EVOSPORT headers that retail for $4500 dollars in the box. I got these from the company i bought my rims from that i ordered a new pair but decided to cancel the order so they gave me these in exchange. I already have a pair of them and all i got to say its the best upgrade u can do to your bmw M5 or M6. These headers fit both models from the 2006-2008 model with no problems gains are expected to be up to 30 hp and 30 tq but can vary... expect at least 15 hp and 15 tq from these and a higher pitch sound coming from your cars :)

the asking price is $3500 which is 1000 dollars cheaper u guys can save, give me offers too or trades :) let me know guys! :M5eyes:

·
Premium Member
8,806 Posts
Please post in the correct forum - we have a dedicated For Sale forum. If you post for sale ads in the main forum again your posts will be deleted.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Come on guys:

No one wants EVOSPORT HEADERS?

BRAND NEW?

GOD im about to get rid of them dirt cheap :(

3000 grand now or better offer let me know, jesus there 4500 from them directly and these havent even been out of the wrapping ;(

Posting Pics today!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i got a pair on my car already so i have these extra :) one that i got from my rim shop who are bmw experts, the thing is not too long ago i had hre's on my car i was going a buck 67 and i ran over a pot hole and crushed my rim on the front right side, i had order new ones custom lipping and all but decided to change my mind because i use my car for alot of tracking and racing... so they gave me these instead of cash for the same price they pretty much owed me and some other stuff so now i have a pair of evosport headers i need to get rid off ;/

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A quick review of this can be found here:

http://www.evosport.com/product/proddetail.aspx?partnum=EVO.EXH.B60.H01

:)

Evosport, a leading tuner, manufacturer and supplier of high-performance products and services for BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Ferrari automobiles for both street and track, now offer a high-performance header system for the new BMW M5 and M6. Like their highly praised system for the BMW M3, the new long tube headers for the BMW M5 and M6 feature pulse tuned design, larger primary header pipes, and a unique collector configuration to increase airflow by 62% and eliminate cross-flow from adjacent ports. This design not only improves exhaust efficiency, but increases horsepower. In addition, the headers include laser cut head flanges for precise fit, thermal stability and a leak-free seal. Further, they undergo a two-stage high-tech ceramic coating process. This coating, with a 2100 deg. F heat range, decreases heat retention in the exhaust system, increases exhaust scavenging effect (both adding power), reduces corrosion and lowers underhood radiated exhaust temperatures by 30-40%.

Features:
- Pulse tuned
- Larger Primary Tubing
- Two-Stage Ceramic Coating
- 62% Increase In Flow
- Laser Cut Head Flanges
- Unique Collector Configuration
- Bolts To Factory Center Section
- Includes Gaskets

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well tell your friends shoot if anyone here gets these sold for me ill send u 200 dollars via paypal lol haha mobile advertising!

·
Registered
133 Posts
EVO Headers

PM sent :confused2

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alright guys ive gotten 4 offers already for $2000 dollars all i have to say i need this money asap $2500 including shipping to the next person that says it, its going out to them tomorrow call me.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
alright guys ive gotten 4 offers already for $2000 dollars all i have to say i need this money asap $2500 including shipping to the next person that says it, its going out to them tomorrow call me.
Do you think we are blind? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

·
Registered
208 Posts
What's the selling price on these headers?

First you are asking $3500, then $3000, then $2000 and now you are back up to $3000. What's the deal?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts