BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! We have been uber busy over the summer, and a lot of that has been working on a bunch of new track cars. I posted a teaser thread on three of the cages we were working on, and this is a more detailed thread on one of these three cars.

Background:

This car was a pretty tricked out street car. Shaved handles, suede interior, S/C, audio, etc. However, the owner decided he could not get his adrenalin from the street anymore, so he turned to evosport to help him with is fix.

Here is the exterior:

Here is the first part of the cage work:

Here is the finished cage:

More pics to come!

Thanks
Brad

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is the latest update.

The car is back from paint, and we have nearly finished the basic interior assembly. Padding, fire system, battery cut-off, seats, net.

Thanks
Brad

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
570 Posts
looking good!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Brad I put the fiberglass doors on and i need to get the LEXAN windows and I took the supercharger out time to build motor up...also BRAD i need this car dyno'd and weighed.
John Duggan

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brad I put the fiberglass doors on and i need to get the LEXAN windows and I took the supercharger out time to build motor up...also BRAD i need this car dyno'd and weighed.
John Duggan
Nice - let's do it!

We are in the process of moving to the new "supershop", so let me know when you want to get it handled!

thanks
brad

·
Registered
5 Posts
E46 M3 track build

Yes Gustav, I am the owner. Its been a journey with this car and I finally decided I should try and do it correctly so I called evosport to help me out. Anyways Brad was a great help to me and dialed the car in. a year later here i am Stupid active autowerk intake manifold blew up i should have never put the supercharger on in the first place! I finally got everything back to stock under the hood right now and Im just waiting to get the ecu re-flashed back to stock. I need to get the lexan windows done next, and I would like to get schrick cams and csl intake manifold. M3 is still under construction after this supercharger incident but we will get her going... I will keep everyone posted!

Attachments

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
The car looks mean! Active is on here let me know if you want some help. However I guess that is outplayed and fixed by now?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts