BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
P
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every so often we revisit our tunes to see if we can improve in any areas. We have recently done this for the S85! We have found improvements in all aspects of the tune that will be supplied to all new customers as standard, and will become available as a FREE update to all existing customers.

To Evolve customers - If you would like this update to your software please drop us an email to [email protected] with the subject 'V10 Tune Update' and leave your name and vehicle details. You will be put into the queue and will be updated when complete over the next 4-8 weeks (we have lots of customers to get through so please bear with us!).

UPDATE: Please add the below information when requesting your updated tune:

Email to [email protected]
Include Name, original tune and Evolve tune to speed up processing.

Thanks!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thanks Paul! I just sent you an email.

Thank you so much for doing this update!

·
Registered
559 Posts
nice

i will drop a email

nice to hear about you Paul :)

P
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Company Representative for Evolve Automotive
3,068 Posts
Please make sure you also include your original and tuned version we sent you in the email. Many of the tunes we have made are based on specific requirements and the changes that need to be made are not related to functions or limits.

Look forward to updating everyone and seeing what you think.

So far, the few cars that have been done have shown the same results as our test which has had the changes applied for some time now.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Very excited, awaiting anxiously for this.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Thanks for the update Paul and Sal! I just sent my email request. Like Ahmed, I am anxious as well. It looks like we continue to EVOLVE :D

-TZ

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
The engineers have simply improved all aspects, we'll leave it to customers receiving the new files to let their comments known whether they find it an improvement :)
Can I say can I say please? I know I know!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I love being an Evolve client! You guys continue to always serve your friends and clients time after time!

Keep it up guys! Hopefully one day in the far future, I'll be able to add an E60 M5 to my collection.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Sal!

When should I expectmy tune?

Also, what meausres have you taken in terms of quality control. I mean with so many requests coming in for the upgrade and everyone wanting to get their tune upgraded at the earliest, the risk of error and omission is significantly higher.

Regards
Hasan

aah....

that's alot of people sending in requests to data now :)

You will all need to be a little patient guys. Hope that's ok.

·
Registered
559 Posts
My alpha n tune issue :

The Car shut off when i press half of the throttle pedal from standing

I have a long story with evolve alpha n tune

I think that i will open a thread tommorow to let every one know in details

1 - 20 of 135 Posts