BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Company Representative for Evolve Automotive
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

well, it's taken us a very long time to actually get round to posting this! For those of you who follow what happens on the E39 section, we've been very busy over there working on NA tuned S62's. Taken a little longer than expected but the end result is quite satisfactory.

This is more of an introduction in this section about us and what we have been upto.

This software has been under going development for a lomg time with lots of breaks due to the above mentioned reasons.

Here it is and let us know what you think:

Wheel Figures:

Flywheel Calculated:

M5 on our dyno:

Pricing:

RRP - £999 inc VAT

Forum Discount 15% - £849 inc VAT

Export - £722/$1160 (Fluctuating with exchange rate)

Cable Optionj (available in 4 weeks) - additional £130 / $210

Those coming to us will get before and after dyno test done for no extra charge.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

·
Registered
966 Posts
is this something we can install ourselves or do you have to go to a tuner? if the ECU gets wiped do we have to repurchase it?

·
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Guys,

we give you a cable which you keep.

This then allows you to load tunes in yourself.

If dealer overwrites you simply take another read and if the software is newer we give you another map based on the software you have.

There are no fees to dealer updates at all even when going to newer software.

If you get headers/decat or any other modification which really required a flash then you can purchase that from us and use your existing cable.

or..... if you decide to go with our upcoming AlphaN tune you can use it for that too.

Software is very easy to use and the cable is prices very attractively.

·
3,068 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
keep me posted with the complete exhaust system as well salman. btw the Lumma m5 adapted by herself ! no more fault codes. We are very satisfied with your remap.

Thx a lot.

·
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
keep me posted with the complete exhaust system as well salman. btw the Lumma m5 adapted by herself ! no more fault codes. We are very satisfied with your remap.

Thx a lot.
Hey! Nice to see on here!

Very nice to meet you in Abu Dhabi, I am sure we will meet again!

So it adapted? I am not so sure this is the case! Maybe some cobwebs got blown out :)

Get some pictures up of his car when the wheels are on.... and some of yours too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts