BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I hope Bum Squad finds the orifice, er tune he is looking for. They are demanding in New York and that's why the Mets and Knicks play there. Thank you for helping him Mighty5, you are pretty awesome but I hope you don't get in trouble for not supplying the exact video or dyno that Bum Squad felt he deserved.
Best,
Bill
Bum Squad? Clever girl...

Yea where's my EXACT video I asked for? What the literal ****?

Hey Bill, is that you?

-"Bum Squad"

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Not sure name calling is appropriate.
Thread has been reported.

Reactions: Edenhurst

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
I didn't think you could name any, but my car is in the shop right now having a little "extra -curricular" work done, and I can certainly travel up to Sunset Beach after a few kinks are ironed out and perhaps you can introduce me personally to all the guys you have walked and then i will sit back in awe of your abilities!!:biggrin:
By the way, I read the exchanges between BPM and Evolve, and I think its a shame that you promote a hacker who stole Evolve's work when Evolve is a respected sponsor on this forum.
You do realize that Evolve, as well as every other tuner in the S85 world, actually stole their tune from BMW, right?

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
I don't mind a little friendly banter but bringing the forum down to the Honda level forums is not what we need here :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Bum Squad? Clever girl...

Yea where's my EXACT video I asked for? What the literal ****?

Hey Bill, is that you?

-"Bum Squad"
Bum Squad-i do believe that is your identical twin albeit he is slightly more intelligent and in better shape, asterisk asterisk, I hope you find your tune and do not breakup with your bunkmate for no videos or even bad lubrication, asterik, asterik. I predict your time on this forum to be shorter than your attention span, asterisk, asterik. You know, I have supported the vendors on this board, and have been a regular contributor-I also admit I like the funny stuff and appreciate a good exchange of different opinions. In my humble opinion, you are unlikely to supply much save for cannon fodder and I really don't wish to beat a dead horse. We have advised you to go with well known and useful products, which most would follow. It isn't or won't be the biggest financial decision you will face, but it could wreck your car.

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
61 - 72 of 72 Posts