BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
my two cents.

I have the BPM tune and love it. I have raced several guys with the evolve tune and even if they had more mods I was able to walk them. I personally think it's just that my foot is heavier :)

On a site note. I have met benvo and he is kinda just an introvert. He is extremely smart with programmings and systems but doesn't really represent himself well but I can say his tunes are awesome.

I remember evolve saying that he stole the tune, but really they are all tables and each tuner just changes some values so its all BMW that we all took from.

changing your AF from 12.6 to 12.9 isn't revolutionary.

Last time I offered to race anybody with the evolve tune but it got a bit quiet. I also offered up my car to test both tune and that went dark.

I think at the end of the day we all want to go faster still up for any takers.
Kev- Your foot is pretty heavy. lol. Too many epic runs with you bro! Why not post the video with what you did to the GTR? That was a hoot to watch.

Reactions: Fiftytwoeighty

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Excuse to argue. I done my research on here and bought the evolve tune. I didnt post a thread that has been discussed many times over and over. Lots of people on here have bought multiple tunes from different vendors. Do your research and pick one.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Excuse for what...? I'd rather just buy what I want the first time. Believe it or not forums were made to aid other users and share info. Not stroke epenises and act tough over the Internet. Not calling anyone out directly just seems to be the trend. Since when is it cool to act like a douche?
I vote for never having to read your mindless drivel again. Please folks, get the hook.

·
Registered
IB DinanS2++ e60m5 6MT, Dogleg s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,468 Posts
Kev- Your foot is pretty heavy. lol. Too many epic runs with you bro! Why not post the video with what you did to the GTR? That was a hoot to watch.
2x Kev...that GTR video showed you walking him pretty bad.

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
No disrespect to the OP but you ask a question that can not really be answered without a direct comparison which has not be done.

So in the meantime you are going to get people who have both chime in and stand behind what they have.

In regards to these being $100,000k cars.....try 35-40k at most.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Somebody race this guy plz.

I bet the one that does not have a hole in a piston is faster.

Responsible tunning is the best bang for the buck, the faster tune may be short lived.

I have heard Sal is the Guru on many non BMW Forums as well (the Guy that figures out any new car on the market for others to emulate).

Not what the OP called for (I have no direct experience) just know what to look for in people, after being stiffed for 200k I know how to spot paranoid, delusional, obsessive compulsive behavior.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
No disrespect to the OP but you ask a question that can not really be answered without a direct comparison which has not be done.

So in the meantime you are going to get people who have both chime in and stand behind what they have.

In regards to these being $100,000k cars.....try 35-40k at most.

None taken. I was asking for a direct comparison. People standing behind a brand they trust is cool I'm all for it. I just am tired of all the e-thugs telling me I'm retarded for not searching because they PREFER this or that and have to evidence to answer the question I posed. I'm always down for a discussion but I posed a simple question which was followed by nonsense lol. Then you have people like irishbimmer who contribute nothing except how to wear your *** like a hat 101. And at one point our cars were 100k.. maybe not now but it doesn't change the fact that they're an expensive car to buy and maintain and you'd expect the community of owners to be less... idiotic.. for lack of a better word.

Anyways if someone has a direct comparison or a video with runs they've done between a bpm tuned car and an evolve car let me know. Otherwise I guess we can continue this "mindless drivle" that irishbimmer stopped reading two pages ago yet dtill replies to lolol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Excuse to argue. I done my research on here and bought the evolve tune. I didnt post a thread that has been discussed many times over and over. Lots of people on here have bought multiple tunes from different vendors. Do your research and pick one.
again I didn't start this thread to argue. I started it to find out which one is better based on facts. Not opinions. I've heard plenty of happy customers from both sides of the fence and I just wanted to see if anyone had videos.. Dyno 1/4 mile 60-120 anything to back up a claim. That's it pretty simple. Not sure how this has 5 pages of **** talk lolol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
HAHA LOL,***** , *** HAHA, LOL, Just sayin" ***

Son, shouldn't you be in summer school during the daytime taking vocabulary?
I thought you were done with this thread a couple pages back? Taking vocabulary? Really? That was the best you had? You keep thwackin away at those keys hard dog. Run along to another thread troll.

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
This thread needs to be closed.....besides great entertainment value, there is nothing more.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Your killin me here Bill! OP there are many options out there as you well know, on this board there are two which are frequently used with good results RPi/ESS or Evolve. You have to ask yourself what company gives you the better service and price. I went with afairly aggressive tune but I have the supporting mods to run it so be careful. I went with RPi btw.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I hope Bum Squad finds the orifice, er tune he is looking for. They are demanding in New York and that's why the Mets and Knicks play there. Thank you for helping him Mighty5, you are pretty awesome but I hope you don't get in trouble for not supplying the exact video or dyno that Bum Squad felt he deserved.
Best,
Bill

·
Registered
491 Posts
1 Irishtroll done and owned.

As a keyword racer I know well versed in board trolling.

In all seriousness I would never call out another board member as that is just disrespectful.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I didn't think you could name any, but my car is in the shop right now having a little "extra -curricular" work done, and I can certainly travel up to Sunset Beach after a few kinks are ironed out and perhaps you can introduce me personally to all the guys you have walked and then i will sit back in awe of your abilities!!:biggrin:
By the way, I read the exchanges between BPM and Evolve, and I think its a shame that you promote a hacker who stole Evolve's work when Evolve is a respected sponsor on this forum.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts