BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man,
I just can't say it enough. Evolve really deserves success in the industry, and I must say that I am now rooting for them full force! They have answered EVERY question that I've had thus far regarding my stage 5 tune and guided me on every other major decision I've had to deal with recently.....really. Even relationships (kidding). Its cut and dry, no BS, and always timely. I am happy to be on board with them and will seek them out when I decide to further build, or rebuild my motor. I have gotten many compliments and am proud to support them. Big thanks again......

Jackson

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Man,
I just can't say it enough. Evolve really deserves success in the industry, and I must say that I am now rooting for them full force! They ... guided me on every other major decision I've had to deal with recently.....really. Even relationships.
They are masters at preventing undesired explosions. Interpret that as you will.

By far the classiest direct-vendor (i.e. they are the source of their product) I've ever dealt with in the automotive world.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Man,
I just can't say it enough. Evolve really deserves success in the industry, and I must say that I am now rooting for them full force! They have answered EVERY question that I've had thus far regarding my stage 5 tune and guided me on every other major decision I've had to deal with recently.....really. Even relationships (kidding). Its cut and dry, no BS, and always timely. I am happy to be on board with them and will seek them out when I decide to further build, or rebuild my motor. I have gotten many compliments and am proud to support them. Big thanks again......

Jackson
Thanks for this. Just confirms where I will be spending money on performance upgrades. Working hard at the moment to get it! Have a photo of their headers as my desktop background. Says it all !!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really hope they do a throttle body and stack setup in the future for us hardcore N/A boys. How in the world does Ascari get over 500bhp from this motor and street it?

·
Banned
3,793 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Must be supercharger... or something cause if im stage 3 with headers.... What else could be above that besides S/c lol

·
Registered
6,197 Posts
Must be supercharger... or something cause if im stage 3 with headers.... What else could me above that besides S/c lol
Wrong. There are different stages for N/A: E39 M5 Tuning Packages
Stage 5 includes camshafts which the OP has, look in his signature.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Wrong. There are different stages for N/A: E39 M5 Tuning Packages
Stage 5 includes camshafts which the OP has, look in his signature.
wrong? lol i never said i was right... Just guessing :confused:
Don't get too hung up on stages, essentially we tune for whatever mods you put on your car. You want a header tune, done... cam shafts, done. oversized valves and headwork... done.. all of the above, we can do that too. Every car is unique and is tuned this way!

Best HP for your buck for NA tuning is headers and an Evolve header tune.

Best HP for your buck period, is an RK Stage 2 SC setup!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Man,

Jackson
Have you dynoed your car after the tune?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts