BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a set of any of the above. I know the Evolves are still under development, but would love a set of 4-2-1 headers.
Had a potential sale for A1 (I know they're 4-1), but it fell through. If anyone has any leads on any of the above, please post or PM.

Supersprint will be last choice :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Looking for a set of any of the above. I know the Evolves are still under development, but would love a set of 4-2-1 headers.
Had a potential sale for A1 (I know they're 4-1), but it fell through. If anyone has any leads on any of the above, please post or PM.

Supersprint will be last choice :)

Thanks!
Would you buy directly from A1?

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I have been talking with Tiger for the past few weeks about doing some work on my 545i. I'll be seeing him this coming saturday and mention something about the headers. His work is top notch so I think he's taking his time so you have a nice product.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
I have been talking with Tiger for the past few weeks about doing some work on my 545i. I'll be seeing him this coming saturday and mention something about the headers. His work is top notch so I think he's taking his time so you have a nice product.
Good luck. Are you getting headers done?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would be awesome - thank you!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Good luck. Are you getting headers done?

Nope. He's putting together a full stainless mandrel bent dual exhaust on the car. I put an M5 rear bumper on a while back, it just got so annoying to look at so I'm finally getting it done :p Dropping off the car next Saturday.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
By chance did you have an opportunity to mention headers to Tiger during your visit?

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Ok so I talked with Tiger today and he says he can do them, no problem. The only thing he said is that this month he is swamped (saw his schedule myself) so it'll take a little longer to make. If you guys really want the headers, I'd call him and have him put the order in his schedule. Let him know you talked with Justin with the 545i

Tiger - (714) 836-7201

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I would buy direct. Wasn't sure if Tiger was still doing them or not. My biggest concern would be that it appears Tiger likes to take his time :)
Trust me, I've seen his work and its worth the wait. Hell, he'll have my car for a whole week to get the dual exhaust setup done.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks so much for inquiring Justin! I've driven Tiger's work in Rhino's M5 so that's why it's up there as far as ranking!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Just got my exhaust done yesterday and man, I couldn't be happier! I'll post some pics once I get a chance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts