BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking on the forums for years now. I have decided to purchase the Evolve headers. I spoke to the team at Evolve and got them to give us a 20% percent discount on brand new headers if we buy 3-5 sets. Is there any interest in these? I'm ready to buy one. We need a few more people. M Power Motorsports will help arrange for the shipping and the entire process. I expect this to be extremely straightforward. If not, then I guess I will have to bite the bullet and buy at the retail price which I really don't want to do.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would be interested, been thinking about pulling the trigger too recently. I'm assuming that would be 20% off headers and HFC cats? Would be nice if they made the resonatorless 3rd section but I don't think they do.
I ran the rough math and looks like it would be $3488 minus tax and shipping for headers and sport cats. I would be in.

·
Registered
86 Posts
For anyone curious, especially Cali folks, they no longer make adapters for stock cats. You can still adapt them to run with stock cats but it will require welding. There's no room for clamps.

They're worth it either way.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I spoke with Abdul and he's working on this at the moment. Once he has more information, he will let us know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks for that info. I already saw that and reached out to them after reading that. It looks like they won't do that unless they have 5 sets. And even then, they raise the price by including VAT and shipping.
cool thanks. So let’s get 5 on board then. Seems we already have two. Vat is unavoidable as is shipping. Key is to get the 30% off. SS is readily available and IMO I wouldn’t spend the extra money on evolve unless it’s a deal.

·
Registered
97 Posts
cool thanks. So let’s get 5 on board then. Seems we already have two. Vat is unavoidable as is shipping. Key is to get the 30% off. SS is readily available and IMO I wouldn’t spend the extra money on evolve unless it’s a deal.
I agree with you there, Supersprints headers are good quality parts for much less and similar gains.. I’d be down for that group buy 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 - 8 of 8 Posts