BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evolve :goldcup:

Awesome product, awesome service quality, awesome results.

Oceans of gratitude to Salman from Evolve for coming to UAE and helping us with our cars.

Here is the dyno result for my car.

The power is absolutely unreal :wroom:. The car feels like a rocket on all the wrong drugs. :grinyes:

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
impressive. Any other mods? What kind of dyno.
I have the following Mods.

1) RPI Underdrive Pulley
2) RPI Ram Intake + Block - Off Plates
3) Tubi Style Exhaust + X Pipe

These mods were there on the run with the stock map, so they didn't make any difference.

It was a DynoJet, but that would not make any difference either, because we are only looking at the gain made by the tune.

·
Registered
966 Posts
So how did this work? they mailed you some hardware/software and you took it to a local tuner who installed it and dyno'd it? Did you have to go to an authorized installer? details please...their groupbuy post is not all that informative

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

eddiejb said:
So how did this work? they mailed you some hardware/software and you took it to a local tuner who installed it and dyno'd it? Did you have to go to an authorized installer? details please...their groupbuy post is not all that informative
We had a good number of cars that needed a tune so they flew in a guy from UK. He downloaded the stock maps and showed us how he was creating the revised maps. Then we went to the dyno and did a few runs with the stock maps, uploaded the revised maps and did a few more runs.

I suggest you guys visit our local forums below for more details.

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?p=113463#post113463

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Congrats Hasan , nice numbers you did , i told you 6th gear gives you the right results . good luck bro

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Thanks Abdullah. I shall go to the dyno again after a couple of weeks to see how the ECU has adapted to the new map. Shall post the results.

·
Company Representative for Evolve Automotive
3,068 Posts
Hi Hasan,

Nice meeting you and the other guys out there and was a pleasure to explain all the software to people that actually took alot of the information in and asked questions.

If anyone has any questions please fire away.

·
Company Representative for Evolve Automotive
3,068 Posts
Hi,

Hire a dyno and we can send you a flashing cable each (evolve-R). We can have the software ready for you so you can do very quick before and after testing. If any changes need to be made for simple bolt on mods (headers/decat/elaborate intake) then this is no problem.
For cars that do require some more indepth mapping then it's worth flying us in. I highly doubt you will need us though given that hardly anyone goes further than headers.

To be quite frank..... everyone who has driven the cars after a tune on the road does not care about the dyno results. It's that different.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Congrats Hasan , nice numbers you did , i told you 6th gear gives you the right results . good luck bro
6th gear??????

How on earth did Hasan's car not hit the speed limiter when stock?????

·
Registered
750 Posts
Mashallah Hasan very nice numbers impressive! I got similar results out of my CA Auto remap when they came to Bahrain -- just over 30whp gain in like 20 mins. Only difference is that we don't get to keep the cable or the tune -- if dealership wipes it, it goes away... Also we did ours on a Mainline Dyno and in 5th gear rather than 6th.

Hope you're enjoying your new found power! Enjoy it while it lasts, because as soon as your butt gets used to it, the mod bug might bite you again.... ;)

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

JonnybravoM3 said:
Mashallah Hasan very nice numbers impressive! I got similar results out of my CA Auto remap when they came to Bahrain -- just over 30whp gain in like 20 mins. Only difference is that we don't get to keep the cable or the tune -- if dealership wipes it, it goes away... Also we did ours on a Mainline Dyno and in 5th gear rather than 6th.

Hope you're enjoying your new found power! Enjoy it while it lasts, because as soon as your butt gets used to it, the mod bug might bite you again.... ;)
Thank You Sir.

I am already waiting for the next thing. LOL

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Hasan, did you really dyno in 6th gear? If so, did your car not hit the speed limiter on stock tune?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Hasan, did you really dyno in 6th gear? If so, did your car not hit the speed limiter on stock tune?
Ahmed , 6th gear mean best results best Numbers , the final ratio for our beast is 6th gear my stock dyno numbers on 6th gear was 445.35
on dyno jet my M6 was completely Stock . even with the tuning you will not hit the Speed limiter .

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Here's member's Msizzel M6 on the dyno , you will see the difference in Gears , see what happens on 6th gear .

1 - 20 of 80 Posts