BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

Long story short, I approached Evolve about purchasing some V10 long tube headers for a customer of ours. They let me know that they would only do that for a production run of 5 or more with a lead time of 6-8 weeks. So we offered to host a group buy to see if we could drum up enough interest to get 5 of these and save some members/enthusiasts some money.

Pricing
5 sets - $3,200 shipped
6-9 sets - $3,000 shipped
10+ sets - $2,800 shipped

Most of you are familiar with the gains of these headers but if not here is some info from the man himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orF4cfmwe1w

PM with questions and details.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I just purchased Infiniti FAMS headers but been waiting for 3 month now...
I might consider this honestly.
Great price honestly.
What if more people than 6
Lets say 8 the price would be 3k
And if 10 - 2800$?
200$ off each 2 people joining? Lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
I sent them an email to put me on the list. I think the engine need to be remapped in order to adopt the extra 50HP, also need a way to get rid of the CEL?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sent them an email to put me on the list. I think the engine need to be remapped in order to adopt the extra 50HP, also need a way to get rid of the CEL?
I confirmed with Evolve that the dyno we posted in out facebook post and that you see in the above picture was without a updated engine calibration. You're right though, to get the most out of it and to turn off the CEL you will want an updated tune.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts