BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
damn eloy !! thats a smoking deal !!

i may just drive cross country to get that done !!

oh wait a min the 15 tanks of gas each way would ruin the deal !!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
wow...deal and a half...will you guys fly to NY for the install?

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
What you guys waiting for?????:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Matter of fact that I paid full price only over a month and expect to enjoy it for awhile before the price tumble down. It just heart-broken to see it drop this fast:sad2:.

Jump in and Enjoy:cheers:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
I pmed them with my interest of purchasing the headers but no answer.

·
3,394 Posts
Try to call him up at 562-630-5966. I think for non-local, the price is $3,500.
I think the mixup is the time difference. We're on pacific time, so if you PM us in the wee hours of the night, you probably won't get an answer until we get to the shop in the morning.

I talked to Eloy and he said a PM was waiting for him overnight and he answered it in the morning.

I've been trying to convince him to stop bothering with this "sleeping" thing that he likes to do once in awhile, but he won't go for it. Lazy slacker.

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think the mixup is the time difference. We're on pacific time, so if you PM us in the wee hours of the night, you probably won't get an answer until we get to the shop in the morning.

I talked to Eloy and he said a PM was waiting for him overnight and he answered it in the morning.

I've been trying to convince him to stop bothering with this "sleeping" thing that he likes to do once in awhile, but he won't go for it. Lazy slacker.
Correct. I now have my alarm set to go off every 2 hours just in case I slack off and sleep at night. :blabla:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
You should get header the same time u get your exhaust done. Drop off once it for all.
Hehe, no. I think I'm done spending money on her. And even if I did decide to do headers, I'd wait for someone to make equal length headers (other than RD Sport). Right now I'm thinking of selling the exhaust.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts