BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

EVO Headers: $3999 installed.

3352 32
We have a set of new evosport headers we are selling out. The price is $3999 installed. First come, first serve.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
What you guys waiting for?????:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Matter of fact that I paid full price only over a month and expect to enjoy it for awhile before the price tumble down. It just heart-broken to see it drop this fast:sad2:.

Jump in and Enjoy:cheers:

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
I pmed them with my interest of purchasing the headers but no answer.

·
3,460 Posts
Try to call him up at 562-630-5966. I think for non-local, the price is $3,500.
I think the mixup is the time difference. We're on pacific time, so if you PM us in the wee hours of the night, you probably won't get an answer until we get to the shop in the morning.

I talked to Eloy and he said a PM was waiting for him overnight and he answered it in the morning.

I've been trying to convince him to stop bothering with this "sleeping" thing that he likes to do once in awhile, but he won't go for it. Lazy slacker.

·
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think the mixup is the time difference. We're on pacific time, so if you PM us in the wee hours of the night, you probably won't get an answer until we get to the shop in the morning.

I talked to Eloy and he said a PM was waiting for him overnight and he answered it in the morning.

I've been trying to convince him to stop bothering with this "sleeping" thing that he likes to do once in awhile, but he won't go for it. Lazy slacker.
Correct. I now have my alarm set to go off every 2 hours just in case I slack off and sleep at night. :blabla:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.